Chapter 3: Hinata Boke.

Summary: There is a thin line between love and hate. When you walk constantly on the edge, one push can plunge you on the wrong side.

"Oye! What do you mean by where is Kageyama?" Hoshiumi stood in front of him with his hands on hips.

Atsumu looked everywhere in the midst of his rowdy teammates, searching for his boyfriend.

He shouldn't have gone to the terrace to take the call. If only he had avoided that fucking call, Shoyo wouldn't have been able to corner him, and he wouldn't be here, frantically trying to find Tobio.

"Didja see where he went?" Atsumu looked desperately at their white haired attacker as he tried Tobio's number again.

Pick up the phone, baby!

"He wasn't with you?" Sakusa asked calmly, sipping his drink. When did he come and stood beside him?

"If he was, I wouldn't be askin' ya!" Atsumu shouted. Hoshiumi and Sakusa were used to his outbursts and didn't even react.

Didn't they understand the urgency in his voice?

"Did you try checking your room? Maybe he was tired and already went to bed." Aran slapped him hard on his shoulder. Atsumu was seriously more spaced out than he thought if he didn't notice people gathering around him.

Idiot. Why didn't I think of that?

He mentally thanked Aran and ran towards the exit.

"Miya! Tell him to be on time for tomorrow's lunch with me and Ushijima." Hoshiumi shouted as he was leaving.

"And, don't even think about crashing our Adlers' gathering again!" He heard the fading voice as the club's door closed behind him.

I don't know if I have the right anymore.

That dark thought transpired the gravity of the situation he was in. He cursed the very moment he ever met Shoyo. If he could go back in time, he would change that. He would change ever talking to the redhead at their first nationals together. He would change his promise to Shoyo of tossing to him. He would change his visits to Miyagi. He would change his team if it meant he could still stop that hurt look from ever crossing on Tobio's face.

After what seemed like running forever, he finally reached their room and slammed the door open, only to be greeted by complete silence. Their beds that were pushed together were empty and devoid of wrinkles. Atsumu switched on the lights, and went to check the bathroom, maybe Tobio was inside. No luck there either. Atsumu called Tobio's number for the nth time.

What if he already left? Where would he go? Was he in the village or outside? Did he go to practice volleyball? Or did he go for a run? Maybe he went to Miwa Nee-chan's place? What would be his state of mind, Atsumu wondered. If he was feeling this disoriented, he didn't know how Tobio was handling seeing him getting kissed by someone else. Damn! he had to find Tobio. He would beg and grovel at his feet if need be.

Where are you, Tobio?

"I am home." His smiling boyfriend jumped into his arms as Atsumu opened the front door.

"Tobio? How?" Atsumu asked, bewildered, catching him with a practiced ease.

"They were running special flights to bring back Japanese citizens home. I caught the first one I found." Tobio got down swiftly and pulled his trolley bag inside the house.