The First Meeting

It was a cold day and it was freezing. Y/n was already awake when Narcissa woke her up.

"Goodmorning y/n, ready for the big day?", Narcissa asked her younger sister.

"Of course! I cant wait to get my dark mark and meet the dark lord!", y/n said happily

"Great, don't be late for breakfast. We have to leave in an hour. The dark lord doesn't want to wait"

"I won't!"

Y/n jumped of her bed and went for a shower. Then she brushed her teeth and got dressed. She wore a long black  dress and golden jewelry. She tied her hair up in a bun and wore black heels.
When she went in the dining room for breakfast she saw Bellatrix, narcissa, Lucius and Draco having their breakfast. The truth is that y/n didn't like Bellatrix very much because she was the right hand of lord Voldemort. Y/n wanted to be like her but didn't know how and she was afraid to ask her. Bellatrix didn't like y/n at all because when she was born their parents stopped paying attention to Bellatrix.

"Good morning y'all!"

"Good morning y/n how are you?" Lucius asked while he was eating a sausage with ketchup.

"I'm fine thank you. How are you draco?"

"Uh good I suppose. Potter is mentioned in the daily prophet AGAIN! Why can't I be mentioned for once?! I have done more incredible things than this ugly pig!"

"Draco language!", Nsrvissa scolded him.

"Yeah yeah sorry mother..."

By that time, y/n has eaten 1 sandwich and has drunk 2 cups of black coffee. She was very nervous and her family didn't help her much. As she was drinking some water draco started crying because of "how unfair it is to never be in the daily prophet mother! I WANT TO BE IN THE DAILY PROPHET!"

After some time and after a lot of crying and shouting, y/n was finally behind the door of the room voldemort was. Her heart was beating very fast. The door opened and she entered the Meeting Room. A big table was in the middle surrounded by 25 death eaters starring at y/n. But y/n wasn't starring at any of them. She was starring at Lord Voldemort. She was amazed of how beautiful he was. His head as white as the snow, his nose as invisible as the invisibility cloak, his eyes as red as her blood. And he was there, waiting to meet her, to give her the dark mark. She couldn't speak, she was so amazed with the beauty of her lord that fainted! She crushed the floor and the last thing she remembered was him starring at her.