♡Life In Japan♡

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

This chapter mainly consists of izukus Backstory so feel free to skip it

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Life was never izukus greatest subject.

It seemed that whatever god if there was one had it out for him for what reason he had no clue but it seemed bad luck happend like second nature.

Izukus earliest memorys were that of hard times those of which being the time his farther had left his mother. You see one day a four year old izuku caught his mother cheating on his farther.

Ofcorse being only 4 izuku didnt know that so come around dinner time when the small family of three was sat around the dinner tabel, and izukus father asked him what he had done that day he told him about what he saw.

To no surprise Hisashi was not happy and divorced inko as soon as he could and both parents ended up in court fighting for izuku. Due to some miserable luck on izukus part inko won full custody of izuku and hisashi was just as devistated by this as izuku. Soon hisashi had to leave for america to continue his buisness but he tried his best to keep in cantact with his son behind his ex wives back.

After this inko wanted nothing to do with her son leading to alot of neglect on her part and even on some days the occasional amounts of very violent abuse. She despised her son with a burning passion that izuku just couldnt understand but endured non the less.

Meanwhile izuku also endured abuse away from home, in school izuku was heavily bullied and had even been hospitalized though it was not like inko cared enougth to come cheak on her abomination of a son nevermind when the hospital called multiple times to tell her how hurt her son actually was if she even called him her son anymore.

In a very short period of time izukus mental health became spiralling down, his once minor anxiety shot threw the roof by the start of middle school and following behind his depression.

It was some very hard times for him and it didnt take very long before he found one of his first distructive outputs... Self harm. For him it blocked out any negative though he had in the moment because hed be to distracted to think of them. He knew it wasnt health of a permanent solution but he carried on no the less.

by the end of middle school he had tried to kill himself a total of 2 times the second being after Bakugous famous quote. A swan dive seemed impossible so izuku had opted to simple jump of the school roof, though his attempt was unsuccessful as after only free falling what felt like for a second he was in the arms of one Katsuki Bakugo crying his eyes out while holding the empty and almost dull looking izuku midoriya.

Things did change after that though Bakugo apolagized and started helping izuku instead, he often invited izuku round to keep him away from his mother and they would watch movies just like old times. It made izuku feel much better.

(After the sludge villain attack)

After the sludge incident all might took izuku in as his successor and izuku ended up gaining one for all, and even ended up later on attending the hero school UA.

Everything got so much better for izuku he had a great group of firends and even the boy of his dreams. His name was shoto todoroki and he loved him with his whole heart. Izuku finally felt happy like he had a true home. Ye he still saw his mother and she hadn't changed a bit and he still had other hardships it didnt matter because he was happy in the moment.

No one knew what izuku had been through he didn't really want them to know either. The only person who knew was bakugou and that's how he wanted it to stay. No one ever question izuku on his scars people just thought it was due to his quirk.

But what izuku didnt know was that this jar of happiness he held tightly would soon shatter before his very eyes...

But was it going to be for the better?

 ╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

Ohhhh oki its taken me like 4 hours to rewrite like 3 chapters so im done for today but i will get started on the others soon xx

♡words: 748♡

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝