♡A Box Full Of Love♡

Izukus pov

It had been a week since the first phone call i had with my dad and more had followed after, to discuss all the arrangements for when i would move over to America.

Surprisingly we had no problems while planning, not with my school or my mother who had found out while eavesdropping on a phone call i was having. She didnt seem to care to much and had even planned on moving after id left, so a win win i guess?

Anyway tonight id finally be flying off to finally see my dad after so many years and start a new. I knew id miss a handful of things such as my teachers and more specifically kacchan but they were all very supportive.

All of my stuff was packed sitting by the door, i didnt have much luggage so no one had noticed it.

I was playing a board game in the common room with kacchan and kirishima along side denki who we had found not to be two faced. He was also really supportive and we had become really close in this past week, he also didnt like the way the class treated him which was fair it may not be something amazing to bond over but we did either way.

Bakugo: istg dunce face if you buy mayfair i will blow your fucking head off!!

Izuku: kacchan he can buy it if he wants to

Bakugo: Not when i already have park lane he can!

I sighed and gave denki a sympathetic look when he ended up buying mayfair, as kacchan chased him round for a bit screaming curses at him. I thought it was over when kirishima calmed him down but kacchan soon destroyed the board when he kept landing on mayfair, and having to pay denki who spent all his money putting hotels on it.

Kacchan had just about nearly caught up to denki when the front door to the dorms opend, and entered Aizawa.

Aizawa: problem child it time to go

I looked over at kacchan and denki who had stopped in their tracks and had started walking over to me as i got up from where i was sat.

Bakugo: im gonna miss you nerd

Denki: ye dont forget about us midoriya

Kirishima: hes right midobro dont forget about us will ya

I chuckled and gave them a soft smile small tears filling my eyes ready to spill out any moment.

Some of class 1A who had been sat in the common room looked confused but didnt say anything as i gave them each a big hug.

Izuku: i wouldnt dream of it and denki you best start parcticing you mario cart skills cause im gonna beat you next time!!

We all laugthed as i waved goodbye to them, i was now trailing behind Aizawa sensei who had already placed my luggage in his car so we could head straight to the airport.

The drive was long and mostly quite but not awkward, and soon we found our way to the airport. Aizawa sensei had decided to stay with me until i boarded my plane.

Aizawa: im going to miss you problem child i hope you stay in touch okay.

Izuku: ofcorse and ill miss you to sensei