Everyone was Shocked

Peter POV

When MJ came back from her walk she was acting differently. She's didn't seem ass weighs but me and Ned just shrugged it off. What happened the next day is what really shocked everyone. And I mean Everyone.

MJ me and Ned were just casually eating breakfast together at our own table.

"So you never really told us how your walk went yesterday" Ned said to MJ, telling her he wanted her to tell us. "It was... enlightening" she said and took a sip of her smoothie. Oh yeah, that's another thing. They have a Freaking Smoothie Bar!!!!!! I guess being rich pays off. Flash keeps saying that this is how Midtown should treat him. Today we start classes with everyone else. Anyway back to the story.

Me and Ned looked at her quizzically. That was it? "How was it enlightening?" I asked her. "I made a Friend" she shrugged. "Well that was fast" Ned stated. "Is she pretty" he asked her. "I guess" MJ shrugged again.

Suddenly MJ's attention was caught by someone standing in the doorway to the cafeteria. It was the auburn from before. Hope, was her name. MJ smiled. Smiled. MJ. Not two words you hear very often together in a positive way.

MJ waved Hope over and that's when I noticed everyone in the cafeteria was staring at MJ and Hope, seemingly wondering what Hope was going to do. The auburn haired girl then walked over, completely aware but ignoring the stares and whispers around her and sat down next to MJ. I heard what some students said with my hearing.

"Did Hope Mikaelson just sit with someone?!" Someone said.

"Why in the world is she sitting with her?! She usually sits by herself and away from everyone!"

Whispers came from every student, each sounding shocked at how Hope sat with MJ. "Guys this is Hope Mikaelson, my new friend" MJ told us. "Hi" me and. Ed said in a dazed state with a mindless slow and awkward wave.

"Are they always like this" Hope asked MJ. "No. They're not usually this bad, WAKE UP" MJ said and the last part snapped her fingers in our faces. Me and Ned both jumped and went back into reality. "Hope meet the nerds. Needs meet Hope" MJ said and took a bite of toast. "Hey" she greeted. "Hi I'm Ned Leeds" Ned introduced himself. "Peter Parker" I told her and extended my hand for a handshake. Everyone was staring again and were once again shocked when Hope hesitantly accepted the hand shake.

"Mhm" someone cleared their throat. Everyone looked at the doorway where there was a black man with a piece of paper in his hands. "Uh oh. Who's in trouble with the headmaster" Lizzie said in a teasing sing song voice from the table next to us.

"Probably the girls that blew up the chem lab for no reason and punched their ex in the face" Hope replied boredly. Lizzie just rolled her eyes and the brunette, Josie, just glared at the auburn haired girl.

"Lizzie, Josie, and Baby makes three" the man said to the girls. Hope rolled her eyes but stood up along with Josie as Lizzie complained. "Why me?" She asked. "I didn't do anything". "Lizzie you blew the chem lab up because you were angry" Hope stated, annoyed, as she started to walk out. "Yeah well what have you done when you got angry?" Lizzie asked accusingly. Hope just rolled her eyes in response and walked out of the room with the Saltzman girls walking behind.

"There's something off with your new friend" Ned said to MJ. "No" she stated and took a drink. Once she was done taking a drink she spoke again. "Hope is a girl who only likes to express her negative emotions, like me except worse" MJ told us. "As in I show boredom and she doesn't care" she explained.

Hope POV

"What is it Dad?" Josie asked her father as we all entered his office. "Well first, I wanted to let you three know that your schedules for the week have changed to line up with your mentee's schedules" he stated. "And?" I questioned.

"And we have the full moon on the last day so that's why your here and Lizzie and Josie are here to discuss their punishment" he told us, making Josie and Lizzie suddenly become very interested in their shoes.

"Well why does this concern me?" I asked him. "Because we need you to come up with a way to distract a bunch of hormonal teenagers while we get the Wolves in the transition spaces" Dr Saltzman said. "Come on dad" Lizzie rolled her eyes. "We all know Hope is the worst at being social so how would she come up with a good idea?" Lizzie asked as she sent an annoyed look my way.

"Just because she isn't social doesn't mean she can't be. She knows this stuff and besides, maybe it'll help keep her in control and away from you two" Dr Saltzman said to Lizzie and the looked at me expectantly. "I'll get right on it" I said with annoyance present as well as obvious fake enthusiasm. With that I walked out and went to my room.

How am I going to distract a bunch of hormonal and nerdy teenagers? Well phase one of coming up with an idea would be to get to know them better.

I pull out my phone and open a private chat with MJ.

Scary Rich Girl:
Hey

Queen:
Hey SRG

Scary Rich Girl:
Not gonna question it

Can you tel me about the kids on your decathlon team

Queen:
An particular reason

Scary Rich Girl:
Well duh but I'll tell you later if I can pull it off

Queen:
Eugene or Flash Thompson is a self centered kid with a big ego who's favorite extra curricular activity is to torment Peter Parker AKA Super Loser

Betty Brant is a perfectionist but also sweet. She's like a normal teenager in every other way

Cindy Moon can be a self centered jerk but has some of her good moments too

Abe is the decathlon teams goof ball. He doesn't like Flash and often tries to make comedic things about him

Ned Leeds likes Star Wars and he's great at coding. His best friends are Peter and me and he's not the most popular obviously

Peter Parker likes Star wars as well. He's the smartest kid on our team and is self sacrificial. He literally said that he doesn't fight back against Flash because he doesn't want him to move onto anyone else who quote on quote "can't take it".

The rest are just Flash's goons or ordinary genius teenagers

Does that help?

Scary Rich Girl:
Thanks MJ

Queen:
No prob

———————————————————————————

Looks like it's time to organize a party.