Prolouge

The Battle of Leyte Gulf,Tokyo's Only and Last Battle.

The Battleships IJN Tokyo,a Yamato-class and the youngest of said  class.She can be seen sailing with the Cruisers,Takao and Maya,the Destroyer Fubuki and Ayanami.They're on a mission to relief Musashi of her duties due to her injuries.Meanwhile,the sirens have Purifier watching Tokyo.You see,Tokyo has never been in combat before due to her being the youngest ship in the class and thus,Yamato,Musashi and the sleepy floof Shinano kept her away from any fighting.But now is her chance to prove to them she is no longer the young sleepy floof she usually is.

Tokyo:"Fubuki any signs of Eagle Union aircraft or Musashi's escorts?"

Fubuki:"No M-Miss Tokyo but y-your scout aircraft is coming back!"

The Destroyer said as she pointed to one of Tokyo's scout aircraft that was on fire before it turned into a cube and went into Tokyo's rigging.Soon,Takao's scout plane came and it had reported of Musashi close by.Now the small fleet was closing in on Musashi's location.

Musashi can now bee seen trying to dodge torpedo and bomb hits from Eagle Union aircraft before a shit ton of AA fire lit up the sky as many Eagle Union aircraft was shot out of the sky.She then turned around to be met with Tokyo,Takao,Maya,Fubuki and Ayanami.

Musashi:"Tokyo why are you out here in the Middle of a battle?!"

Tokyo:"Because I want to help you Big sister!"

Musashi:"Ok....you can but when we get back Yamato won't be happy"

Takao:"Miss Musashi and Tokyo can we finish this after the battle?"

--Time skip after the Battle and Tokyo's last hour of sun light--

The Sakura Ships and Eagle Union ships retreated with no fatalities.Though Purifier was now behind Tokyo before she grabbed said ship and drug her down under....

((First part of the new story done))