Chapter 1

October 24th,2020,Tokyo,Capital of the Sakura Empire,76 years since Tokyo's First and only Battle.

In the usually busy city of Tokyo,all is quiet.Every person seen on the streets are in black robes.Children can be seen rubbing their eyes to keep their tears at bay.Today,is the 76th aniversery since the sinking of IJN Tokyo,the youngest Yamato-class.Yamato,Musashi and Shinano,are seen,on the steps of a memorial in white robes,oddly.The trhee foxes are meditating as a picture of Tokyo,Musashi,Shinano,Yamato,Mutsu,Nagato and Mikasa is seen on the wall of the memorial. Former Japanese sailors of the Mass-Produced ships can be seen holding the Sakura Empire flag as they soon place it in holes in the ground as the flags start waving.Today was just like any other 24th of October.Quiet,shipgirls are also in white robes as some like Mutsu are seen crying.The death of probably one of the strongest vessels in the Sakura Empire.

Location:Siren Hive,Pacific Ocean

Test 1 or IJN Tokyo,is seen being treated like a pet...well,more of a cuddle toy as Observer Alpha is seen cuddling and petting Tokyo with said shipgirl is purring happily

Alpha:"good girl"

Tokyo:"I-I am not a-a pet A-Alpha!"

Alpha:"Yes you are~"

Tokyo:"o///o" 

Tokyo then became a blushing mess as she laid her head down on Alpha's lap.

Location:Sakura Empire HQ,Nagasaki,

The Commander of  the Sakura Empire,Nagato,can be seen holding a picture of her and Tokyo.Sadly,she was to busy to actually go to the memorial due to her having to much paperwork.

??:"Nagato"

Nagato:"Roosevelt"

To be continued