ONE ⇢ ISABELLA PARTRIDGE

2.

⠀⠀⠀"BEST TIMING," Louis breathed out sardonically as he winced in pain. He wriggled his wrist, hearing the clanging of his silver watch. "That hurt so much!" he complained.

Y/N sat up and removed her hands from his neck. She stood up quickly, brushing all the dirt off her attire, "Sir! I was just showing Mister Partridge the closet room with the files in order. He asked me for the most grossing movie we've made for the past two years."

The man scoffed. He was not easily fooled, "Miss Cabrera, a conversation."

She nodded and awkwardly turned to check on the wincing boy on the floor before looking back to her boss. She followed the man going west of the building.

"I think I need a little help here," Louis mumbled. "Alfie? Would you like to say hi?", he sarcastically added.

"Sure, but after you're drenched in blood." He grunted making her roll her eyes, "You make an awful lot of noise, don't you?"

"I've been told. Countless of times."

Another young woman walked in on the scene and gave both of them a look. "Alfie?"

The ginger sighed and turned to smile, "Andrea! I was just helping him up." She let out a nervous laughter, gesturing towards the boy.

Andrea arched an eyebrow and watched midst Sharapova's struggle to get Louis off the floor.

"Don't get too comfortable, Partridge. I'm only doing this for that woman. I'm not planning to spare you after," she muttered quietly to him.

"Er, Alfie?" Andrea called.

"Yeah?" Sharapova questioned.

"Are you free this evening? My brother invited me over to dinner with his wife. I don't want things to get awkward with just me. Do you want to come with?"

"Miss Prince! Thank God. Everyone's having a riot in the office. The chart due tomorrow's gone missing!" a girl shouted.

"What?!" Prince responded and quickly walked up to her. "Alfie, if it's a yes, call me!"

As Andrea's figure disappeared, the red-head looked at the open air in unexplainable surprise, completely forgetting about the boy she was helping. Her grip loosened resulting into him falling onto the floor once again with a whimper.

"Ow!"

"Zip it. I'm stressing about the fit I'm going to wear later. Should I go as casual or fancy? Fancy's intimidating. I need something that would fit her standards - Not that I care what she thinks. That would be humiliating."

"Well, you can start by telling me Cabrera's schedule."

⠀⠀⠀ISABELLA CURSED UNDER her breath and ran inside the studio with haste only to stop at the sight of more than ten people in the room, rushing station by station