Summary of Mortal trial

(I just wanted to say I kept their names from the Mortal realm in ELOD because I will be honest I am not creative with names)

     Xiaojiu and Song Xuanren were a happy married couple. They lived in a little house in the forest and they were not to far from the village. Eveything was Perfect!

     They met at a local Cafe and the rest is history. Xuanren was cold hearted and didn't seem to care much about anything. He was also pretty lonely but after he met Xiaojiu it all changed. She was a mischievous girl and was very lively. She did have quite a temper but thats what he loved about her. They were very indeed different but they were similar in some ways. For example he was handsome and she was gorgeous, every lady in town tried seducing him while every man tried taking her out. But of course they didn't have any interest.

     But one day Xiaojiu fell completely ill and it was not look good for her at all. Xuanren stayed by her side until the doctors told him that she was not gonna make it and she could not be saved. "Xiaojiu please don't leave me be strong my love." He cried and beg he could not image a world without her "Xuanren..." she whispered his name and look into his dark cold eyes that had tears streaming down his check. She reached one hand out a wiped his tears and said "I love you and I promise you that we will get to be together again someday my love." She smiled weakly and then her hand that was on his cold cheek fell. She was gone....

     After the death of his beloved wife he could not bear live anymore. He had barrier her under the oak tree they would read and nap by and would sit there for hours talking to her dead soul. He couldn't sleep, eat, or do pretty much anything and before he knew it. He was gone as well...

Dear readers what do you think so far? I honestly really tried on this and please I would love feedback from you all!