Prologue

The morning was so warm and beautiful!!! The Malhothra Mansion was lively as usual!!! But all were missing Raj Malhothra as he went abroad for a business trip!!! Mukthi was standing in front of her brother trying to convince him about something!!!

"Look Mukthi..... I don't want to fall in love..... "

Mu: But why Manik!?

Manik gave an angry glare to her....

Mu(in mind): Look how he is glaring!? Monkey!!!! Now I will have to call him bhaiyya!!! Relax Mukthi..... It's for you only.... Every dog has its day.... Call him...  (in a pleasing tone): Ok... Ok.... Manik bhaiyya..... Why don't you want to fall in love??

Man: Because I am not interested....

Mu: Yaa... That's what the question is!!! Why aren't you interested!?

Ma: Because I am not interested that's it!!!

Mu: Manik... I mean bhaiyya.... After your marriage only I can marry!!! So please find someone any marry her.... (thinking for a while): Wait a second!!! Are you a gay!?

Ma: What!? No.... If I was a gay.... Why would I have been in a relationship with Soha!?

Mu: Yaa that's true!!! Is Soha still the reason of you being afraid of commitment!?

Ma: I don't want to talk to you Mukthi!!!

Mu: But!!!

Ma: No ifs and buts!!! Just go....

Mu(angrily): Then tell someone else to call you Bhaiyya.....

She went from there angrily.....

Mu(angrily): Soha dumped him and that's ok.... It's common.... But who keep the ideology that if a girl dumped me I won't be in any relation ship?? He is mad.....

She took out her phone and called someone....

Mu: Hello.... Cabir....

Ca: Haa Mukthi.... Bol....

Mu: Your best friend.... That is my brother.... He is mad.... He thinks if Soha dumped him it's the end of this world....

Ca(laughing): Are you frustrated because Manik is being adamant or because you lost the bet??

Mu(irritated): Both....

Ca: Did you say him about the girl you selected for him??

Mu: No.... He is not even agreeing to the idea of falling in love then how can I tell about the girl...

Ca: But that's fine Mukthi!!! You didn't tell her name na!?... If you said that she is the girl he would have dipped you in cowdung....

Mu(frustrated): Cabir!!!!

Cabir just laughed.....

Manik was sitting on the couch and thinking about what Mukthi told....

Ma: Why can't she understand?? I am not interested to be in any relationship.... It's not completely because of Soha.... But all the girls are a similiar version of Soha.... And I don't want a Soha 2 in my life....

Nyeonika.... Maniks mom came there to call Manik to have food....

Ny: Manik.... Come food is ready....

Ma: I don't want....

Ny: You don't want means?? Do you know how much effort is taken to make these food.... And now you are throwing tantrums..... Son is like this and daughter is another gone case.... My life has become hell....