Chapter Eight

We made it outside and ran down the street into a alley way, following Binx. Max then kicked the garbage can in anger, "This is really bad!"

"Max, come on. Calm down." Allison said running he hand up and down his arm.

He snapped, "Look, I want you to take Dani and Y/N back to your house and don't let them out of your sight!" He yelled.

"Max, I'm not leaving you." I saw pushing Dani towards Allison.

"I'm not either." Dani said stepping in front of me. Suddenly the door to the restaurant we were by, opened. He grabbed a lobster out of the tank and walked back inside.

"Uh-oh." Said Binx looking back towards the street.

We all looked that way and Max yelled "Get down!"

The witches were tracking us using our scents. "I smell..." Mary started.

"Yes?" Winnie asked eagerly.

"Winnie, I smell...I smell scrod. Scrod. It's a bottom dweller. You cook it sometimes with lovely bread crumbs, a little bit of margarine or olive oil is good."

"Sarah. Sarah!" Winnie calls as she drags Mary away. Sarah runs after them and we all come out of our hiding places.

As Allison steps out of hers she grabs onto an old oven handle and it falls open making a loud noise. I wince and then she says, "I have an idea."

...

We all go to the High school where Allison and Max go. Max's howls into the microphone, echoing down the schools empty halls. "Welcome to High School Hell. I'm your host, Boris Karloff, Junior." He lets out an evil laugh. "It's time to meet out three contestants, Sarah, Mary, and Winifred Sanderson. Read any good spell books lately?"

Our plan worked perfectly. They all went into the giant clay oven. We turned it on and burned them to death.

"Farewell, Winifred Sanderson!" Max yelled out to the sky.

We all started screaming and yelling in celebration. "We did it, Binx." Max spoke. "We stopped them."

"I've wanted to do that for 300 years." Binx replied in satisfaction. "Since they took Emily."

I started to walk away and join Allison and Dani. "You really miss her, don't you?" Max asked.

"Y/N! Aren't you so happy?" Allison asked me.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "I feel like the monkey just jumped off my back."

"Hey, Binx!" I heard Max shout. "Where do you think you're going? You're a Dennison now, buddy. One of us."

"Come on, Binx!" Dani shouted. "Let's go home!"

"Home." I heard Binx sigh. If I knew better, he was smiling. Then we all raced home.