Chapter 5 (New house)

*Tommy POV*

Tubbo, Ranboo and I are hugging each other before Tubbo and I go down stairs to see Phil and go to his house "Hey... It going to be ok. Just wright if you need me okay?" My Big brother say try to comfort us, it is working  "Also remember the promise!" Ranboo said as he waived goodbye... Hopefully it's goodbye not for long...

↑Philza POV↑

The two boys Tommy and Tubbo are coming down stairs. They look like they have been crying I'll ask them in the car what wrong if they are comfortable with it! "Hello! You guys ready to go?" I said with a small  smile but I hope is comforting. "Yeah..." They whispered looking at a door upstairs maybe they miss their room? 

¤Tubbo POV¤

As we are going to Phil's house I can't help but miss Broboo... I will make sure to wright a good leather to broboo! "Hey you guys do not need to answer this question but why were you two crying? "Phil said whit a reassuring tone "Just a hard time saying goodbye..." Tommy whispered " completely understandable! You know they probably miss you as much as you miss them!" Phil said whit a big smile he right Ranboo does miss us as much as we miss him. Phil just doesn't know just how close us 3 are...

( after the car ride) 

The house is beautiful is seem to be two stories "you guys's room it going to be upstairs. Is that ok?" Phil asked "yeah!" Both Tommy and I said a bit more excited than either of us intended... Phil just giggles as he let us into the house.

I wonder if it will be Tommy, my and Ranboo home some day?

(Sorry it been a while since I last updated this)