patrick finds out

a few days passed by, the krusty krab was the same as always i went over to squidwards and mr. krads came with us. one day me and squidward went without mr. krabs, To be honest i liked it better without mr. krabs, he just doesn't hit it the same anymore. i came home with out squidward or mr. krabs, when i walked in all the lights off and i smelt candles coming from my room. i thought it was garry doing one of his sad emo thing again.

when i walked into my room, i saw patrick laying on my bed. i asked him what he was doing. he said that he was waiting for me to come home so he can show me what mr. krabs and squidward tough him. at this point i knew what he was talking about. so i took off my clothes and got on top on him. "spongebob your Square body is so hot it reminds me of sponge cake, imma eat you out like a sponge cake" he said drooling. "ah yes patrick plz eat me out, make me feel all hot and horny."

pettie slammed me down on the bed and kissed me all over, his big pink body all over my yellow sponge body.  while pattie keep blowing out my brains i heard from the corner Garry, moaning, i looked and he was jacking his little red chapstick dick. i knew he liked it so i let pattie keep railing me.

"Ahhh spoungy your so tight i love it" patrick says. I look over to Garry looking like hes having the time of his life watching me and the big pink star having sex. pettie rams into me and i cam, it was the most ive ever made in my life.

pettie cuddles me giving me aftercare. About 15 minutes later we said our goodbyes and he went on his way. before going to bed i feed garry and gave him belly rubs. i woke up to squidward standing over me. "squidward w-what are you doing here" i asked, i looked over and he had a knife with blood on it. i was to scared to ask what he was going to do with oit or whos blood it was.

"spongebob, do you know how much i would do for you, how far i would go to make you all mine and mine only."he said. n- no i dont squidward-. "well lets just say you and me are going to be together forever with no one to gwt in our way, thats why i went out of my way to get ride of everyone in bikin bottom so me and you could live happily ever after. he said grinning. he's gone mad, insane i tell you. i got up and ran for my life i only fucked him a few times i didnt mean i loved him.

~to be continued~