no more bikini bottom

I ran from squidward but he wasn't to far behind i hopped into the nearest car i seen and drove. after a few hours i stopped and got out  of my car i was goofy goobers the one and only place i felt save anymore.  I heard squidward bust into the door and i froze, i couldn't move, i couldn't talk the only thing i could do was cry. i didn't love squidward in fact i hated him! i let him take me back to his house and he made me cook and clean for him.

one day he went out of the house and i went to mine to grab the chum from the chum bucket. the last thing of chum known to man was in my hands i went back to the house and cooked it just for squidward. i knew it would make him sick so thats why i did it. he got back home and sat down and he wanted me to sit in his lap. i couldn't say no so i did. he ate his chum and then kissed me and told me to go upstairs with him and take a bath with him. i got in and i noticed that he wasn't coming in.

after a few more minutes i got up and went to look for him. he was on the floor dead. he looked like a onion ring thats in the bottom if the bag. i couldn't help my self but laugh. i took his onion ring body to the back of the yard and dug a gave for him. when i was done and back in the house i saw i had a boner, the biggest one ive ever had in my life to be in fact.

i went back to my house and stared at a picture of my mom and dad to jack off to. i cam after 45 seconds. i wish i still had daddy red to fuck me in the ass but he gone, their all gone. im the only one left in the whole bikini bottom. once i realized that i went to me room like the emo sponge i was and i cried and screamed and then cam some more.

~14 years later~

im now 69 and tomorrow is my last day living on the ocean floor. all day i spent my time at squidwards grave i know he was the one to cause all of this and he was the one to hurt me. But without anyone i had gone mad. thinking about squidward everyday for the last 14 years had drove me to my limit. i could never see daddy reds big fat juice cock ever again in my life. i could never make fun of sandys big wet juicy balls ever again. he took it all away from me. so im taking the one thing he loved the most, his clarinet. tomorrow ill be committing arson on it and everything else in bikini bottom even myself. i taking what squidward loved the most away from him forever.

~ 1 day later ~

today is the day everything turns to hell. i got my gasoline and matches i started at sandys house then the city, the krusty krad, patricks, mine, then squidwards house. i stood in the middle of squidwards house dick out and everything i shoved his black clarinet up my ass and burnt that bitch to the ground. i dont regret anything i did. even now as a ghost i still het boners when i think about it. uwu