Prologue

This week was just like every weekend for Mario.....

Bowser's airship had arrived at Peach's Castle as it did once every month, and Koopa forces had broken into the castle and the Koopalings had kidnapped Princess Peach.

Mario and Luigi had soon discovered what had happened, and traveled across the kingdoms to ultimately infiltrate Bowser's Castle.

Now, it was the end of saturday, the week almost over, and the Mario Bros were confronting Bowser in his room.

"Bwahahahahah!" Bowser yelled "You've arrived in my Castle!"

"Give back the Princess, foul koopa!" Mario said "Or else!"

"Yeah!" Luigi agreed

"Never!" Bowser yelled back "With her, I can rule both the Koopa Kingdom AND the Mushroom Kingdom! Bwahahahah!"

Bowser spat balls of fire over to Mario and Luigi, but they dodged, and Mario grabbed one of those pesky Fire Flowers that gave Mario fire powers, and soon Bowser and Mario were both blasting fire at each other.

Meanwhile, Luigi was using a Tanooki Leaf to get Raccoon Powers, so he could fly right by Mario and Bowser to free Princess Peach

"Thank you, Luigi!" the princess replied "Mario!"

She dashed over to Mario and Bowser, Luigi following close behind.

"You can do it Mario!" she cheered

"Uh, yeah!" Luigi agreed "You can do it brother!"

Bowser tried to punch Mario with his fist, but Mario jumped away and found a button.

"I wonder what this button does!" Mario said sarcastically as he pushed it.

Then, the bridge Bowser was standing on.... didn't break apart

"What?" Mario yelped "Why isn't the bridge falling apart!!!"

"Fooled you!" Bowser laughed "That button was fake! The real one is over here!"

Bowser looked around, trying to see the button

"Uh, it's around here somewhere..." he said, and then they both heard the sound of a button being pressed

"I may have just stepped on it..." Bowser sighed, and then the bridge broke apart,

Before Bowser could fall in the lava, the Seven Koopalings rode over in their Koopa Clown Car and scooped up Bowser with it

"Failed again, father" Ludwig grumbled

"Shut up Ludwig" Bowser grumbled "Take me to the war room. I have some plans to share with Kamek"

"Sure thing father" Lemmy said "Larry, take us to the War Room!"

"Well, let's get back home!" Mario said to Luigi and Princess Peach

"Sure!" they agreed

With that, the three returned to Peach's Castle in the Mushroom Kingdom while the Koopalings and Bowser headed away.....