Chapter 3

As Zeve, Doc-E, Wall-E, Wall-G, and Lass-E race into the building, they were in shock to see Reece fighting another pack of Var-9s.

Reece was using small-sized Chaos Spear Attacks to keep the Var-9s away.

Reece: Get away from me you bastards!!

Then a Var-9 pounces on Reece and rips off his arm.

Reece: GAAHH!!!

Reece used another small Chaos Spear attack and knocks the Var-9 off of him.

Soon more Var-9s pin down Reece and tear him apart.
Suddenly Zeve shows up and knocks back the Var-9s that pinned Reece down.

Reece: What the Hell?? Z-Zeve?!?!

*Zeve sparks Reece and helps him get up.*

Zeve: Everything will be alright. Soon Doc-E and the others come into the room to help Reece.

Reece: Doc-E! Here, take these!

*Reece hands Doc-E some documents*

Reece: I found them while looking through the Var-9's directives.

Doc-E: ...Th-they're deactivation documents....

Reece: Take them to Sweden's BnL HQ, they should lead to the machine to deactivate the Var-9s.

Suddenly, more loud howls are heard, they were so loud as if lots of Var-9s we're near by.

Reece: It's too late....Go!! There's more coming!!

Zeve: No! I'm not leaving you!!

Doc-E: Zeve, just leave him! We have to go no--

Loud crashes are then heard as lots of Var-9s ram and charge through the weak and old walls.

Reece: JUST GO DAMMIT!!!

Reece shoots a Chaos Spear at the ceiling, causing the ceiling to collapse and blocking the entrance so that the others couldn't go back to save him.

The Var-9s starting growling at Reece. Their growls were as vicious as an angry wolf hunting its prey.

Reece: *sighs* Looks like this is it....COME AT ME!!!!

Zeve then looks back at the rubble blocking the entrance and notices Reece on the other side of the rubble. Then all the Var-9s pounced onto Reece and started tearing Reece apart...Robot blood starts splattering on the walls and on the Var-9s body and teeth...

Zeve: R-Reece?! NOOOO!!

Doc-E: ZEVE WE HAVE TO GO! THEY'RE COMING! THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO FOR HIM...

Wall-E: ZEVE! PLEASE WE NEED TO LEAVE!!!

Wall-G: GUYS HOLD HER DOWN!!

*Lass-E then tackles Zeve and shuts her off*

Lass-E: I GOT HER! NOW LET'S GO!

The others zoom away to the outskirts, while a Var-9 from the research facility howls. Everyone started tearing up, (except for Doc-E). Nobody said a word for the rest of the day...

Later that night...

Doc-E: We need to find shelter. It's almost pitch black out here.