Chapter 3

The next morning, at the hotel with the guys got a call from their manager, Keaton and Wesleys' mom saying they had an interview to attend to, and it was at 9 in the morning. So that meant that all the guys had to be up early.

"You think I should call Aaliyah and let her know about the interview?" Wesley asked Drew while getting ready.

"Yeah I mean why not? I'm sure she'd love it if you let her in to this tour world."

"Yeah, but I don't want her to be mad at me like last night." Wesley said in a sad tone.

"I don't think she was mad at you, I don't think she could ever get mad at you."

"True, but you know how girls can be sometimes."

Just then their manager walked in, with a bag of food for all the boys.

"Good morning boys, I brought you some breakfast."

"Thanks mom." Drew said with a smile.

"Thanks mom." Wesley said and hugged his mom, and took a breakfast burrito out of the bag.

"Where is your brother Wes? Is he awake?"

"I don't know I haven't seen him since last night."

Their mom gave them a look, before talking. "Did you boys go out last night?"

"No! We stayed in the hotel the whole night practicing." Drew said.

"Yeah, right I don't believe that story."

"Its true mom, we all stayed in and practiced. Maybe Keaton just stayed up too late practicing."

"Well we gotta go guys; I don't want to be late!" She walked out of the door, to her car to let the boys finish getting ready to go.

The boys did leave their hotel, with Keaton, he did stay up too late practicing. Drew was talking to Laraine, Wesley was on his phone, and Keaton was just being Keaton.

Wesley tweeted on his and the Emblem3 accounts twitter: If you wanna watch emblem3 before the tour were gonna be interviewed at 9am!!!

Just then his phone started to blow up with tweets about him and the band, and people wanting follows, and what channel. People were retweeting it too, and favoriting it. Wesley loved all that attention, but just couldn't reply back to everyone. He then texted his girlfriend Aaliyah about the interview, and hoping she'd call him or something.

WESLEY: Gonna be interviewed today at 9am if you wanna watch

Aaliyah: Ok I'll watch it call me later? :D

WESLEY: Yeah gotta turn my phone off now

The boys were all in the studio, just talking about their tour and the songs, and jamming some songs that people know about.

Interviewer: So you and the rest of the band just had their little break at home. How was that?

Wesley: Oh my god, it was amazing spent some time with amazing people.

Drew: It was fun, just to relax and reconnect with the people who support me and love me.

Keaton: I loved it it was fun.

Interviewer: Wesley, you say amazing people what do you mean by that?

Wesley: Uhh my brother, mom and the band. We kinda just hung out at my mom's house.

Interviewer: Oh, you don't have a girlfriend?

Wesley: I kinda don't want to talk about that.

Back at Aaliyah house, she was watching the interview on her TV screen and heard all of this. She wasn't too sure if she should be happy about him not mentioning her to the world yet, or if she should be mad at him. Cause they have been dating for two years now, and I'm sure the world knows that he's dating someone by now. The words Uhh my brother, mom and the band replayed in her mind. She went on her twitter account for maybe the 5th time since Wesley and her started dating. She tweeted:

"I'm not too sure if I should be happy or mad about what I just saw this morning. Maybe a coffee run and some shopping will make me happy."

She knows Wesley will see it on his timeline, and he'll want to know what's up.

Back with the guys, as they were leaving their interview they were talking and getting the pre-show jitters. Even though they've done this a million times already, they still get nervous. They had a lot to do until the show that night. Shopping, sound check, rehearsals, and then the final thing.

"Wesley you didn't mention Aaliyah again." Drew said in annoyance.

"I know, don't have to tell me."

"Well why did you do it? You two have been dating for a couple years now. I'm sure she'd be really mad at you for doing that."

"I don't know why I did that. Every time someone asks me if I'm in a relationship I just think of Aaliyah, and how happy she is without the whole world knowing our business."

"Oh so that's why you don't talk about her."

Well when are you?!" Keaton jumped into the conversation.

Wesley ignored the fact that his brother said anything to him, and went straight to his phone, and was going to make a tweet, but instead saw that Aaliyah posted something, and he knew it was about him. He immediately called her, but it went to voicemail.

***********************************************************************

Don't hate me! I know this isn't going well for them right now, but I don't want to ruin anything for you so stay tuned