Chapter 14

Aaliyah got home that night, and saw that Wesley was on the couch watching TV while his friend was getting ready to back home to WA. He took Jack to the airport while she finished her dinner, and got ready for bed and turned the TV on to MTV which TeenMom was on, her favortie show.

WESLEY POV:

I got home from dropping Jack off at the airport, wow it was a really fun week just hanging out with him. I did happen to run into the other two and say goodbye. It's going to be different without them thats for sure. But now it's time to really focus on my career with Drew, and my brother. I got home and walked into my room, and see Aaliyah watching TeenMom, I really don't want to listen to that drama, and talk with her about our future. I picked up the remote and turned off the TV.

"Welsey, I was watching that." She whined.

"I know, I want to talk to you about something, something important."

She looked at me, with a confued face, and I walked over to my side of the bed and laid down.

"Before you say anything, it's nothing bad, but it's something I'm a little curious about."

"What is that?"

"Where do you see our relationship going in the next couple years?"

AALIYAH POV:

I'm so confused as to where this is all coming from.. aren't I the one to be asking this question and not him? I'm not complaining or anything but this is all so random.

"Well I'd love to further our relationship, I want to get married, have kids with you and all that. I'm just a little curious as to where this is all coming from Wes."

"Well we've been dating for a couple years now, and I really love you, and I can't see myself with anyone else, but I don't want you to sit here for a couple more years thinking this relationship was a waste of your time."

Why would I EVER think this relationship is a waste of time? I love him, and I love spending time together. He makes me happy, I really do want to move forward in our relationship.

"Wesley, this hasn't been a waste of time, being with you isn't. I know your career is your main focus, and we hardly spend time together, I really want to move forward in our relationship. Do you think you're ready for it all?"

I looked at him, and he had a big smile on his face, my heart skipped a million beats per minute, and that let me know the answer to my question. We stayed there for a minute and I smiled back at him and he leaned in to kiss me, just like the night of our date it turned to a make out session and even more.

I woke up the next morning with Wesleys' face next to mine waiting for me to wake up.

"Good morning babe." He said in his sexy morning voice.

"Good morning Wesley," I said smiling.

"How'd you sleep after last night?"

"Wesley!" I said joking as I was getting out of bed.

"Sorry, hey since I don't have to go to the studio till later did you want to go get breakfast with me?"

"Of course, I would if you want to go you'd have to get out bed."

Wesley got out of bed, and they got ready and went to breakfast, and had a good time. They even stopped at his moms house to visit, since Aaliyah hasn't seen her in a long time. It was around 2:30 and Wesley had to go to the studio, so he had to take Aaliyah back home.

WESLEY POV:

It's been the best day ever with her, we always have a good time when were together, I can't wait now to have more days like these in the future, after we offically are married. It sucks how we didn't have a full day to hang out. I'll be in the studio for the rest of the day, which kind of sucks, but I haven't been there in a while.

"Bye Aaliyah, I'll text you in a little bit okay?"

"Bye I'll talk to you soon. Love you."

She kissed him goodybe and got out of the car, and he drove off.

I got to the studio and saw Keaton, and Drew there. I haven't talked to Drew since that day on the beach with our friends.

"So I talked to Aaliyah last night about our future, and stuff."

"What did she say?"

"Well she obviously wants to move forward in our relationship."

"Well that's good, I'm happy for you man."

"Thanks, I'm really excited about it. I think I want to do it before we go on tour again."

AALIYAH POV:

I cannot believe Wes and I had that converstation last night. I was thinking he was NEVER going to want to talk about that, because of how busy he is with his music and stuff. I'm thinking that one of his friends got him thinking about engagments while they were hanging out, instead of him thinking of it himself. I'm not complainging though because I know now that he actually wants to move forward and take the next step isntead of us dating and not going anywere. I love how we spent all morning by ourselves again, just talking and laughing. I know this is what it's going to be like in the future with Wesley. I could just scream at how happy I am at this moment, and nothing really happened. I don't know my reaction will be when he really does ask me to marry him. Of course the only way to really let out my thoughts is to talk about it with his fans.

GAHHHHH! It's been a whirlwhind of emotions these past hours, from wanting to sleep for a year because of work stress, to having positive conversations and spending good time with the best guy ever.<3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xlfihielthjlsntsetnkltnes ; TOO HAPPY FOR THEM! I was having feels again while writing this chapter ;D

Stay tuned for the next chapter <3!