silence before the storm in raglakswasan life

@the same n8 aftr the engagement ,gadodia house

Ragini is sitting on the bed and thinking sumthng deeply by seeing the both rings on her fingers which wore by sanlak

Ragini:herself wats wrong with me?? Today y did i behaved like that??this is the first tym in my life that i hurted laksh...how could i reacted with him when i knew him well ,it means somewhere our friendship got weak but how???till now nothing happened like that then how did it happened today???she reminisces all the words what sanskar said to her in the jewellery shop...now i got it,its all because of sanskar only,im sure he didnt like my bandar thats y he tried to make me against him....i should have thought it before reacting like that with laksh but i didnt...i easily came into his words,how???arghhhhhh screamed in frustration
Ragini actually its not his fault ,its ur's only....u only gave this space sanskar to fill ur ears against laksh...she couldnt get off from this thoughts she keep walking here and there by thinking all those incidents....she hears the knock sound of her room door ,she went and see shivanya standing outside of her room..

Ragini:bhabi..?

Shivanya:dinner is ready...come and have...

Ragini:i dont want bhabi....

Shivanya:arey how can u say that??no no u come and have ur dinner ryt now...

Ragini:bhabi pls....

Shivanya:u wont hear me like this...wait i will go n bring ur bhai...

Ragini:bhabi bhabi...no wait...ok i will come...

Shivanya:thats my girl....saying this she took ragini with her ...

She saw everyone present at the dining table...

Rithick:hi princess...couldnt see u outside after we came from the engagement....

Ragini:i just got tired bhai....thats y i took some rest....

Rithick:smiles now u r perfect ryt???

Ragini:hmm bhaiya...btw where is our cutiepie?

shivanya:she is sleeping...

ragini:wat??then dinner??

shivanya:she had her dinner u dnt wry princess...tmrw she have xm so she slept soon...

she doesnt said anything just simply nodded her head..

Janki:ap where is my handsome??didnt u call him to come here??

Ap:i called him yaar,wait he will come ..

Krishna:i cant wait for him....pls serve some food for me...really im feeling very hungry yaar...

Shekar:smiled janki serve him na....we all knew ryt he cant control his hunger...

Ap glared him while krishna avoid her glares and pleased janki to serve him food...everyone smiled at him....ragini was lost in her world...that time laksh came and sat near ragini....

Raglak didnt look at eo....everyone noticed his presence and say hi to him...

He smiled lightly and bowed down his head....

Elders were noticed raglak but didnt said anything....

Ap and janki starts to serve food to everyone...evry1 starts to eat but our raglak didnt eat instead they played with the food by circling with their fingers...