swalak ignorance towards ragsan

@GADODIA HOUSE

raglak  returned from that park...

Shekar: finally my children came..

ragini:haan Papa... OK BTW where is Bhai and Bhabhi??

Janaki:now only ur Bhai came from office... He is in his room and ur Bhabhi too...

Laksh:ok maa... I'll be just back.. (he about to go)

janaki:arey handsome... Where are u going??

Laksh:ill call mom  and dad.. Wait here. ..i have to tell u one thing...

shekar:wat was that??

ragini :bandar  u go and call them... I'll answer their questions. .(LAKSH nodded his head and left to call ap and Krishna)

Janaki:okay now tell us.. Wat he wants to say??

Ragini:u have to wait for that maa.. Let ap maa and Krishna Papa  come here... After that ur handsome  will disclose the matter to you..

Shekar Janaki just nodded... After few minutes  everyone present in the hall... Raglak  both were silent... Seeing them..

Rithick:arey idiot.. Tell na  wats the matter???

Laksh:bhaiya ...voh.  actually  ...i..

AP:will u tell us or not??

Laksh:maa ...im telling na... Don't talk inbetween..

ragini:bandar u will not going to tell anything...let me say...

Laksh nodded..

Shivanya:arey maa tell us anyone..

Ragini:bhabhi...ur so called lucky  loves someone...

All the one :(SURPRISED) Wat????

Laksh:haan maa  Papa Bhai Bhabhi...its true...im in love..

Shivanya:who is that lucky girl.?

Ragini:bhabhi u knew her...

Shivanya:wat I knew her?? Who was that??? SHE THINK FOR A WHILE AND SMILE APPEAR ON HER FACE. ..is it swara???

RAGLAK NODDED ...

Shivanya:im very happy for u handsome...she is the perfect partner for u...

Rithick:ok lucky...we want to see her... We have no objections bcse we know that my bro would choose best only... Wat say maa??

Shekar Janaki ap Krishna :we are ready to welcome swara as our dil...

Hearing this raglak rivanya  hugged happily....

@SINGHANIA MANSION

(I WILL NOT DRAG THIS BCSE MANY OF U WAITED FOR RAGLAK  PART SO  I WILL WRITE SHORT AS MUCH AS I CAN)

swara informed her parents about laksh.. They are OK with that proposal..they asked her to tell laksh's family to come for marriage proposal..swara hugged them in happiness...trio spend a quality time...

@KAPOOR MANSION

Suji informed about swalak alliance to Ram sanskar... Ram  felt happy for them... But somewhere sanskar  felt hurt thinking that soon swara will be going to marry laksh...

ON ENGAGEMENT DAY:

SWARA IN THIS COSTUME :