chapter-5 girlfriend

"So I wanted to ask if you would be my girlfriend?" he asks and I smile and say "yes, I would love too". He wraps his arms around my waist and I bring my hands to his shoulders and he kisses me softly and gently. "That's great", he mumbles against my lips and I smile and kiss him once more. We both pull away and we decide to go back to the shoot area.

"Ok Emily, Blake, everything is done, you did great, you guys can leave now", the director says. "Thank you," we both say and she leaves. He turns to me and says-"so do you wanna go out for lunch," I look at my watch and say "sure, right after I change", he nods and quickly head to the changing room and take off my outfit, I leave my makeup on and do some touch-ups to my lipstick and mascara.

I go out of the changing room and join Blake. He holds my hand and I text Johnathan that I was going out with him for lunch. "So where do you want to go?" I ask Blake. "Oh I am taking you somewhere, it's a surprise." He answers back and I chuckle and say 'ok'.

We reach his car- "wow", I say gawking at his black Porsche. "How many cars do you have?" I ask. "I don't know, I think around 7-8" He replies and I laugh, "What's so funny?" He asks, "nothing you just sound a lot like my dad", "Oh the great Daniel Black, no he probably has more than 10 cars," He says and I agree with him, "yeah, he does, though I am more of an Audi fan", I say. "Oh well I have around 2-3 Audi's and 1 Tesla and a Porsche and a Mercedes and my darling jeep." I laugh and he laughs with me.

He opens the door for me and I smile and get in. He then gets in the car too and he drives to a- "Chilli's, seriously," I say. "Wait you don't like Chillies!?" he says, surprised. "no , no, I love Chillies, I live for it, It's just I didn't think that was what you had in mind." I say and he laughs. We enter the place and grab a table for 2.

"I will go get our food, what do you want?" Blake asks getting up. "I think I will just have a chilli pizza." "cool, I will be back, one sec." he says and he leaves the table.

*Blake's p.o.v*

I leave the table and go to the order place and ask for a chilly pizza, two mimosas and a double chocolate chip ice cream sundae with whipped cream. I was quite surprised we didn't see paparazzi follow us to the restaurant but I was glad. Emily was a really nice girl. She didn't go out with me for my money and I was 100% sure she would fight to pay later on. I mentally laugh in my head till they get the pizza and mimosas ready and I head to the table. I see her waiting, sitting down on the chair.

"Heyo, I ordered you a mimosa, if you don't want it I can have it" I say and she laughs, "no, no, it's fine, thanks." damn, I have never heard a cuter laugh. I sat down next to her and we started eating. "So, I want to get to know you better." she says from the other end. "Ok, um what's your favourite colour?" I ask. "Ooh heading to the deep questions are very." She says and I shake my head, chuckling. "Yes ma'am" We both laugh. "Black, you?" She says and I say 'same'.

We talk about our careers, a little bit about friends and family. By 2:00pm we finish our drinks and our meal, I go to the counter and get the ice-cream. While I am walking toward her, I see her eyes light up like a kid with his present. I laugh. "Madam, a chocolate sundae". I place it on the table. "Ohhh wow, I haven't had ice-cream in like a week." she says and I laugh. She smiles and dips her spoon, taking a spoonful of ice cream and whipped cream and moans while eating it. I swear I got a hard-on.

We finish the rest of it in silence and I ask for the check. She reaches for her clutch and takes out her card. "Now if you plan on not letting me pay for my food then I will leave and we never see each other again, get it." she says and gives me a 'don't even think about it' look. "Well no one wants that ha" I raise my hands. We both put our cards and the waiter uses it to pay for the food. We split the bill and left the store.

I take her hand in mine and intertwined our fingers and I can see a small blush appear on her cheeks and I reach in to kiss it. She squeezes her eyes and smiles showing her dimples. I laugh and she suddenly runs, taking me with her. "Shit run, paparazzi is following us", she says and goes with her to my car, I quickly get in and so does she. "Phew" Jesus. I say and we leave. "Hey can you drop me by the studio, I am late" she says and I nod "sure". She nods and we drive in silence, till she switches on her phone and attaches it to the ox cable charger.

She plays her playlist and starts singing along.

Once upon a time

I believe it was a Tuesday when I caught your eye

And we caught onto something

I hold onto the night

You looked me in the eye and told me you loved me

Were you just kidding?

'Cause it seems to me

This thing is breaking down, we almost never speak

I don't feel welcome anymore

Baby, what happened? Please tell me

'Cause one second it was perfect

Now you're halfway out the door

I smile, recognizing the song- Forever and always by Taylor swift and we pull into the driveway of her studio. "Thanks a lot, this was nice," she says getting out of the car. "Yeah, we'll do it again sometime." I say and she smiles and nods. I go to her and peck her on her cheek and she blushes, we both laugh a bit and she waves bye and goes down the stairs to her studio.

I lean back on my door till she leaves and I get in and drive home.