Caught In A Lie?

After embarrassing himself in front of the girl he was curious about, Jungkook couldn't make eye contact with any of them. Thank god he was wearing his mask.

"What?" The barbie girl asked while frowning.

Her voice was pretty adorable.

"Uhmm... " Jungkook helplessly looked around because he was scared that the 3 girls might think he's a creep and start beating him. Like 3 VS 1?!

"Oh, are you searching for something?" A girl with a husky voice said.

"Yes- I lost my watch here yesterday so I'm looking for it," Jungkook said with a convincing tone.  

Girls whispered something. Jungkook looked lost.

A man came and said, "Did you found it?"

Girls said no, then one of them said, "He said he also lost his watch here." While pointing at Jungkook.

Jungkook wanted to look at that guy but just beside him barbie girl was there who was staring at Jungkook... she kinda looked doubtful... Jungkook was shaking with fear.

"If you don't mind would you come with me? We will ask the shopkeeper if he knows." The guy with them asked.

Without hesitating at all Jungkook just groped his hand and pulled him with him saying,"Yes let's go."

They both went to the shopkeeper's house because in the morning the shop was closed. While walking that guy asked Jungkook what he does and Jungkook obviously lied saying he's learning Physical Education. Jungkook then noticed that guy's jacket and it was written "YGE staff." 

So if he's from yge staff then the barbie girl must be a trainee in yg... hmmm... Jungkook was thinking.

They went to the shopkeeper's house and asked for Jungkook's watch and the girl's phone. That guy obviously got the mobile phone but Jungkook didn't get his watch back... how can he even get his watch back? Because it was never lost lol. (It was just his excuse so that he won't get caught and know more about his barbie girl)

The girls were waiting for them at the same place and then these 2 came. They just greeted each other and left.

Jungkook was ready to search 'YG's new girl group.' He was smiling because he got to see her and also got to know that she's a trainee. 

He headed towards his dorm.

Someone kept a hand on jungkook's shoulder like they are friends with him and when Jungkook looked at the person it was.........

 "You- bad boy, you said wrong."