Chpt 2 ANNAS POV

A/N
SO I AM NEW TO WRITING AND ALL SO THIS WILL PROBS BE HORRIBEL BUT I WANT ALL CRITIZEM FROM U PLEZZ

Anna's POV :
I was sitting In jays let her seats when I felt my phone vibrating
I looked at it in surprise
It was a message from father:
I love you honey but I can't come for a while, New York needs me.
I puffed out my rage and texted back:
That is fine father I live you too have fun.

For all I care he could leave forever and I wouldn't care I mean I never see him anyways. So as long as he makes he's boatload of money a week I am fine. Kay must've seenced my furry because she patted my on the back and said "forget about that peice of crap we will have fun tonight Hun " and I believed her because well when Kay says somthin you can just know to believe her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A WHILE LATER.....
the music was blaring in my head and I was drinking my ass of.... I LOVED IT , after one to many dances I decided to head home and right when I got there a flood of lonely ness fell over me and I cried for a long time.Then after a couple minutes of crying I stood up, grabed a soda and a handful of milk duds and sat on the couch. The weird thing is I JUST sat there thinking and watching. All of the sudden I herd a click followed by four setts of footsteps, as soon as I herd them I turned around, I saw really, really hot dudes looking at my kitchen counters "wow man this place is sweet" I quickly studied him, he was a tall Mexican dude with stunning brown eyes and geled up coal Black hair he looked to be in only his teens. Then I looked around at them and noticed they all looked to be in their teens, then breaking the silence a super cute tan dude with crystal blue eyes and beautiful short brown hair spoke "should we check if anyone's here?"
Pshhh they don't even notice me but me and my stupied mouth blurted "Nah I don't think any one could be here." they all turned their heads to see where the nose had can from.