What's this feeling?

200 years in the future Onyx City, the townspeople roamed around the futuristic buildings, billboards and streets working at their stores, shopping or eating around restaurants, and just sightseeing. Although one hedgehog flew above the city, watching down making sure everything is in tip top shape. Silver the Hedgehog, the well known hero of onyx and the future smiles as he observes all of the happy citizens enjoying their peaceful lives.

Silver: "*sigh* This is great. A beautiful sky, happy faces, and so far nothing affecting our world from the past in any way. I can finally relax."

Silver floats down to the nearest building to stretch his arms and get ready to go to his home. However the moment he landed, he suddenly started having this odd feeling....a feeling that's been bothering him for quite some time now. Like he's forgetting something, but what? He's scouted the perimeter of the city and scouted within the city.

Silver: "Tch...probably just being paranoid again. I gotta calm down before I overreact about something and regret it afterwards."

The psychic hedgehog thought to himself.

Silver: "hmm...it's still early. Maybe I'll go visit everyone. Sonic, Espio, Blaze, Tangle, and Whis-!...Whisper."

He suddenly shuddered when he said that name. He knew who whisper was and respected her a lot for everything that she has done for everyone including him. Wait...are these the feelings that he's been experiencing lately? Because of Whisper the Wolf? Why? He's always been a fan of Whisper, he even volunteered to be a part of her team. So what exactly is making him so nervous just thinking about her?

Silver: "Heh...Guardian Angel. I get so excited whenever I see you. But... I feel something else too....I don't know what it is."

Silver: "nah whatever it is it's nothing bad. I am her biggest fan after all, and I'm a member of her team...I think. She's just another good friend just like everyone else! Yeah, I'm going to go and say hi to everyone! I do get lonely here, considering I don't know most of the people here, and the ones I do know are always too busy. So might as well!"

Silver then time travels back into sonic's world (somehow). He lands near a small house with a sign saying "The house of Creams Mom".

Silver: "I wOnDeR wHo LiVeS hErE? Haha"

The young hedgehog knocked on the door and is answered by Vanilla the Rabbit, and alongside her is her lovely daughter Cream.

Cream: "Mr. Silver!"

The little rabbit girl hugs Silver excitedly with her chao friend Cheese greeting him as well.

Silver: "Aw hi guys! It's great to see you all!"

Vanilla: "Welcome Silver. What brings you here from your home?"

Cream: "*gasp* the future's not in danger is it??"

Cheese: "chao chao chao??"

Silver: "Oh no no no no! I honestly just wanted to come and say hi to everyone. I never really get to spend time with my friends here and the only times when I do is when I'm trying to save my world. So...how are you guys?"

The two rabbits were really touched by silver's statement. Cream started to tear up and hugged silver once again with cheese doing the same. Vanilla politely puts her hand on silver's shoulder and welcomes him into her home.

A few hours go by as Cream is having a nice little tea party with Cheese, Chaocola, and Silver. Silver has never been in a tea party before so it was a little new to him, however he didn't mind at all. He was just glad he was spending time with one of his friends.