The Date (Final Chapter)

Took a while I know. Sorry.

After yesterday's event in Spiral hill Village with the two hooligans that attacked a little girl, Silver promised that he would join her for a tea party at the towns park before he can decide how his date with Whisper will go. The two were in the middle of the park, sitting in plastic pink chairs and a plastic pink table. The little girl walks around the table, pouring tea for her stuffed animals and Silver. The Hedgehog was wearing a cape and a crown that the little girl gave him in appreciation for his bravery.

Hedgehog Girl: "Have some more tea Mr. Honey Bunches. You too King Magic Man."

The hedgehog girl pours some tea in Silver's cup, and he takes a sip. Originally Silver was supposed to be getting ready for his date with Whisper, but he made a promise to the little hedgehog girl named 'Sunday' that he would join their tea party as a 'thank you' for saving her.

Silver: "Thank you Sunday." He was about to take a sip.

Sunday: "No Magic Man! Like this." The girl held out her pinky to demonstrate to Silver on how to drink their beverages at a tea party. Silver does the same.

Silver: "Why do we have to do it like that Sunday?" Silver asked as he's only ever done that with his friend Blaze the Cat but always forgets to ask the purpose.

Sunday: "People often think proper tea drinking means sticking your pinky out. That's actually rude and connotes elitism. It comes from the fact that cultured people would eat their tea goodies with three fingers and commoners would hold the treats with all five fingers."

The young hedgehog blinked a couple times in confusion.

Silver: "So then....why are we sticking our pinkys out if it's rude?"

Sunday: "I'm just used to doing it a lot. I learned that fact in school."

Silver: "ah I see." Silver just kept thinking about his special date tonight with Whisper. He wasn't sure what to wear or what to say. He did know where he wanted to take them but that was it.

Sunday sees Silver's worried expression.

Sunday: "Is something wrong Magic Man? You haven't finished your cookies."

Silver: "Sorry Sunday. It's just I have a special thing I'm doing tonight with a friend of mine, and I'm just worried that I might ruin it somehow. She's way too cool and amazing to have a mediocre time...so I want this to be very important."

Sunday not really sure of what this "special thing" is supposed to be, but she gives the silver hedgehog some advice she learned.

Sunday: "Ok Magic Man, maybe I can help!"

Silver: "Are you sure Sunday? I didn't think you'd know about this kind of stuff."

Sunday: "I've seen so many movies on TV to know how this works Magic Man. I don't know what you guys are going to do, but I'm sure she'll have a lot of fun with a brave and kind magician like you."

Silver chuckled at the magician comment, and he was awfully curious on what Sunday had in mind in order to help him.

Silver: "Ok kiddo, show me what you got." The psychic hedgehog stood up.

Sunday: "Hold on Mister! You haven't finished your breadcrumbs or your tea." She pouts in annoyance

Silver: embarrassed by being rude "Oh yes. Of course."

He sat back down and they continued their tea party.

Meanwhile, Tangle the Lemur was helping her friend Whisper the Wolf pick out something nice for her date with Silver. Tangle bought a numerous amount of clothes/dresses, hair supplies, shoes, and perfumes. Whisper was a little oblivious to how dating works. She understands the basics like going out to eat, wearing something nice etc. However in terms of conversations and feelings was kinda alien to her.