baby brooms

James P.O.V

Wow it has been 2 years since me and Lily had harry, it's been great. Everything went by so fast, even now harry is starting to talk more clearer insted of mashed-up words, and after that he started to walk (needs some improvment but is getting there)

Sirius bought harry a mini broom stick for his first birthday. And to nobodys surprise the bugger was brilliant at flying, he keeps crashing into things AND NEARLY KILLED THE CAT. Lily says he's going to be much trouble growing up (he already is) curently sending my blessing to McGonagall.

Harry also has made a few friends over the years. Frank and alice longbottoms kid, nevile really seem to get along. And molly and aurther's kid, ron, oh when their together there just a bunch of trouble i think there kinda like me and sirius.

Harry really is a mommy's boy can't seem to leave her alone (just like is dad then sirius says), me and lily are also expecting a new baby girl, expecting the new baby girl to come in August. We'll soon have to move since the house we curently have only have 3 bedrooms.

Harry also loves his grandparents flemont and euphimia potter, they ADORE him probably even more that me when i was a kid (and they showerd me with attention and gifts). So do sirius and Remus, i mean everyone adores this kid, maybe thats what happends when you a kid/baby idk.

~Prongs