sorry for the slap

Harry P.O.V

AHH!!! There so annoying!!
But i feel bad i mean they were just being Curious. I feel really gilty now and embaressed. I was so embaressed cause i got so mad over stupid book, and slapped my brother my LITTLE brother to be exact.
But it was also really privte and i don't want anybody to see whats in there.
And they had no right to come digging in my room, then again it is MY ROOM.

Maybe i should just not have a diary. Like some boys say "boys can't have diary's" which i think is a bunch of dung. Oh it's going to be so tence at be
Breakfast!

Euphemia P.O.V

I couldn't forget what happend last night, it sounded impossible,come on were talking about harry james potter, he wouldn't be the type to hit his sibbilings or family ever. So this came to a surprize to everybody.

Effi (her nickname i couldn't think of anything creative) i hear mum call me "yes mum?" I say lazyly, Knowing i was going to have to get up "i need you to get ready, we have to go get harry's supplies" mum says "okay mum"

I just pull on some jeans and a shirt ,plain. I head to the bathroom, finished do what i needed to do and get going.

Heath's P.O.V

Oh my god, last night was scary not going to lie. I feel mad at harry cause he did just slap my brother in the face over a stupid book but i also felt guilty i mean it is his privacy. Maybe he just likes to hide secrets from us cause he thinks were going to make fun of him well... if the secret was SO secret then we wouldn't tell none. In the past we have made fun of him more or so offten, but their were just little jokes nothing to harsh or that could possible hurt him?
I shouldn't over think of it to much it was just and accident. Pretty sure he'll forgive me and jamie, like he always does...but this time he was really crying over frustration and he never did that before. WHAT IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK TO US ANYMORE now thats a BIG problem.

Jamie's P.O.V

Merlin's pants the slap harry gave me last night. Who gets that mad over a stupid, useless book! AND OFCOURES IT'S GOING TO BE AKWARD AT BREAKFAST AND ON TOP OF THAT I HAVE TO SAY SORRY TOTALY NOT FAIR.
AND TO ADD MORE ON MUM AND DAD ARE OFCOURES GOING TO BE ON HARRY'S SIDE "CAUSE HE'S OLDER" BUNCH OF DRAGON DUNG!
Oh god i need to calm down or eles i'll end up like harry throwing a tantrum.

Lily's

Do i think my children hate each other? Maybe..... well being completely honest yes but over all no. A solid no.

James P.O.V

*Sigh* breakfast is going to be so tense. I sware every time the kids fight it's  like world war 3. No but thats not the biggest problem what would harry be hiding, i mean maybe he's scared the twins are going to make fun of him?

Harry's P.O.V

Well i can't bottle up in my room all day. I've literly been praticeing what i going to do when i go down stairs. I walk down the stairs, into the dining room, pull out a chair, as any normal person would do. quiet, no sound no conversation, no nothing. "Well i think it's time to go get your supplies, harry" said mum "were going to have to wait for your uncle sirius though" "okay just got to get my shoes on" i say "didn't he say that he was already going to be there?" "Oh yes i forgot". "i do to" said the twins at the same time "be quick though" as i walk up the stairs jamie ran past me almost knocking me down the stairs i wanted to chase after them, no i wasn't going to get in trouble just cause of that little push.

Once we were at diagon ally  we headed to madam malkins robes for all occasions. Once we were in the shop, "okay harry were just going to get your potion ingredients Plus your codrin be right back, and ofcourse were going to take your sibilings" says mum "and me and marlene are going get your wand" said uncle padfoot "and me and dorcas are going to look for your spell books, we won't take long if flourish and blotts isn't all so crowded" said moony "we'll be right back prongslette" dad said ruffleing my hair. Soon they spitt there ways and i turned around to see madam malkin "hogwarts dear?" She asked "yes thank you" i said as i got on a stool "got the lot here, another young man being fitted up just now, in fact"

In the back of the shop i saw a tall boy with pale skin, and a pointed face standing on a stool while a second witch pinned up his long black robes.
"Hello" he said "hogwarts, too?" He ask "yes" i said "my fathers next door buying my books and mothers up the street looking at wands" said the boy. He looked bored, drawling voice. "Then im going to drag them off to look at racing brooms. I don't see why first years can't have their own. I think i'll bully father into getting me one and i'll smuggle it in somehow."
I thought he sounded like a brat, who would BULLY their father into buying them things.
"Have you  got your own broom?" He asked "yeah but my mum said i can't bring it to hogwarts" i said he look unimpressed "play quidditch at all?" He asked, he seemed to make everything he said come out as rude "yes" i said back "well i do, father says it's a crime if im not picked to play for my house team, and i must say, i agree. Know  what house you'll be in yet?" He said that like they were just going to pick him to play for the house team cause his daddy said so but- wait that was a valid question. I never thought bout what house i'll be in, cause my WHOLE family has been in gryffindor i also just thought ill be in gryffindor as well.
What if im in another house the twin would most definitely joke bout it like it was THAT important. Either way they wouldn't care right?
Im over thinking this it's just a house " well i don't care what house ill be in, it's not like it matters." I said after a kinda big silent pause, i saw that he kinda sneered at me response " well, i know ill be in slytherin, all our family have been, imagine being in hufflepuff, i think i'd leave, would't you?"  Now i really didn't want to be near him, mostly cause i have traits that go along with being a hufflepuff. I just said "mmm" i wish he could be saying something more intresting.

"Who is that man?" The boy said pointing at the door "thats my uncle" i swore if he had something bad to say bout my godfather he was going to get smacked "oh" again he said it in a sour tone "why is he with you? Where are yuour parents?" He asked "there buying my suplise" i said back "are they our kind, aren't they?" I was kinda confused on what "our kind" meant
"Their a witch and wizard, if thats what you meant"
"I really don't think they should let the other sort in, do you? They're just not the same, they've never been brought up to know our ways. Some of them have never even heard of hogwarts until they gey there letters, imagine. I think they should keep it in the old wizarding families. Whats your surname, anyway?" He ranted. I immediately knew what he was now talking about, ugh he made my blood boil he was talking about muggleborns, which my mum is one, and did it matter!
But before i could answer madam malkin said, "thats you done, my dear." And i was not sorry for an excuse to stop talking to this boy. I hoped off the stool "well, ill see you at hogwarts, i suppose,"

When i came out of madam malkins shop padfoot was right there. Once we had all of my suplise, we still got time to go get icecream. We were all talking and laughing like normal well execpt me i couldn't stop thinking about that boy in madam malkins. It was like he was a part of my brain now, with his stupid face and stupid slick back hair, it practically makes him look like a bleached ferret.

Lily P.O.V

I turned to the side and saw harry looked mad.... while eating his icecream?
"Harry?"
"Mhm?"
"Are you okay? You seem mad ever sense you came out of madam malkins?" I could see that he hesitated to tell me something. Now that this point every one is wondering why harrys mad.
"Well.... there was this boy at madam malkins.... that made me mad"
"Who was he, wait who was his mom i think i might know her" padfoot said with a smirk
"Shut up sirius" said marlene
"No it's fine, it was a stupid thing i got mad at"
"Okay but anytime you need to talk" i said unsure
"K"
"And that could have been a momment to remember" said sirius once the kids were getting ready for bed, and we were all in the kichen "it really i could have" said dorcas "if you didn't say that stupid joke of yours"said marlene "what i might actually know her" said sirius "yeah but definitely not in a holy way" commented james.

Harry might be alittle🍇🍉🍊🍌🍍🍎🍏🍐🍑🍒🍓🍅🥝🍇🍈🍏🍎🍒🍓🍅🍌🍋🍊🍈🍇🍎🍍🍈🍌🍉🍌🍏🍐🍑🍅🍅🍒🥝maybe more then alittle