Chapter 3

Jupiter's POV
We arrived at 'Bolivia's' or whatever it's called. I didn't bother to pay much attention to the sign. All I saw were a bunch of pieces of scrap metal that was rusting. While Bolivia was telling them to call him Uncle Bobby Bolivia, I excused myself to look for a half-decent car.

I started to feel sorry for all the cars I was looking at. They all looked worse than scraps of metal from the junk yard. I looked at all of them in pity. That was until I saw the Chevy Camaro. It wasn't too bad compared to the scraps of metal next to it. It is yellow with black racing stripes starting from the trunk, climbing up to the top of the car, and running down the hood. All it needed was a good wash and a nice waxing and it would be perfect.

"Sam! Over here!" I yelled to Sam. He looked over and saw the camaro, smiled, and immediately walked over to it. "This is nice. It even has racing stripes!" Sam exclaimed. Bobby looked confused.
"Yeah. It's got racing..."
"YO MANNY!!" He shouted. "Manny" came out of the building and shouted back,"WHAT?"
"WHERE DID THIS CAR COME FROM?!?!" Bobby asked.
"I don't know. That car's loco man!" Manny shouted back.
"Don't go Ricky Ricardo on me bro! Find out!" Bobby shouted at Manny.

While their conversation was going on, Sam and I were checking out the car. It had a weird symbol where the Chevy sign was supposed to be on the wheel. Also, it had a bee hanging from the rearview mirror that said 'bee-yotch' on it. Cute. The seats were very comfortable. I don't know why, but I felt like I was being watched. I also felt like the car was alive or something because it seemed like the car shivered and warmed up when I ran my hand along the door.

"How much is it?" I asked Bobby after their convo was done and over with. He looks at the camaro and says,"Well with the custom paint job-"
"But the paint's faded," Sam but in. "Yeah, but it's custom," Bobby said.
"So it's custom faded?" I asked with disbelief coloring my tone.
"Well this is you're first car so you wouldn't understand," Bobby says.
Oh he did not just go there.
"5 grand," Bobby told Ron.
"Sorry, kids, I'm not paying over 4 grand," Ron said.
"You heard him, kid, get out of the car," Bobby said.

"Wait, wait, wait, I thought you said the car picks the driver," Sam said to Bobby.

"Well not a driver with a cheap ass father. Now get out of the car, kid." Bobby said.
He better be thankful that I can't kill someone with a glare because he would be 6 feet under 20 times over.
Sam sighed as he got out, but I refused. As Sam shut his door, my door opened and hit the car Bobby was trying to get Sam interested in.
Everyone looked at me, and I said, "I didn't do it" with my hands up in an 'I surrender' motion.
Then Bobby started yelling at Manny to fix the dent in the car door.
Soon, I heard these words coming from the radio,"Greater than man."
Then, all the other cars' windows were smashed as the high frequency smashed all the other cars' glass windows.
Bobby looked at the car fearfully and said, "4 grand" while holding up four fingers.
-------------A/N------------------
Sorry I haven't been talking the last few updates. Again sorry for not updating sooner. Finals just ended and I get stuck with allergies. I just wanted to say I don't own transformers or Jupiter Ascending or any characters. Just anything that isn't owned by transformers or Jupiter Ascending.
I know it isn't good, but I promise it gets better.
Peace out my lovelies.
--ritajoe