Pt74

this literally took me 4 months to finish i'm sorry lmaoo but hi losers did u miss me yes u did i'll try to start updating again no promises what so ever since i started school too so it's mostly gonna be like at night

April 4 2018( Idfk shut up)
after a year of working on a plan Mattia was finally Ready to get Brianna back he worked on his plan day and night so it would work out perfectly.

but was it gonna be enough to get brianna back.

throughout the past year lifes been crazy at the house . Ever sense Brianna wasn't there everything was falling apart. Mattia knew that he needed bri there to help things get better again but he didn't want to admit it . Ayiana was acting the weirdest ever since bri left . for starters she's been so close to mattia. to close and it was odd for ayiana to be like that, at first no one thought anything of it but later on it kept getting weirder and weirder . As much as Mattia missed Brianna he would constantly hook up with girls at the club or at meetings  . Alejandro nothing really changed he did however have a girlfriend. kairi had been doing terrible without bri he missed her so much and mattia didn't let them contact her no matter what . Ayiana always would be up on mattia checking up on him , asking him if he needs anything , touching him etc after a while mattia started  getting uncomfortable not like that but weirded out because she was the friend of the girl he however was still inlove with.

Brianna.
Brianna on the other hand started drinking often , partying , hooking up with guys etc Brianna was hurt for a while but soon she started to forget about it not completely but enough to not keep her crying every night . Alessya didn't like this side of Brianna she would be night every night come back drunk. brianna was falling apart and alessya knew that she knew she needed those people back in order to be the brianna that  she knows as much alessya loved brianna she knew she was gonna need to help her get back to mattia as much as they hurt each other they are nothing without one another and everyone knows that they just don't admit it . Alessya and marino werent together anymore but still had feelings for each other but so much went on that year that  they couldn't keep the relationship going . they still kept contact.

tonight was gonna be the night they probably wouldn't forget for a while .

i'm so sorry guys pls forgive me i haven't updates since february ☹️☹️
okay so uh i starts hs and it's not ok
I made friends like who would've tjihhht
and idk