Saibo

Hello my dearest RiKarians
Poorva here.
How are you all?
About me - I am a hardcore RiKara fan who went Missing in Action for quite some time. Now that I have organized my content. I am planning to post RiKara stories regularly. Please show your love and support. Any writing prompts and suggestions are most welcome.

About this OS

To save her from the goons of Kali Thakur and wanting to protect her from Kali and his brothers, Omkara marries Gauri and takes her to Mumbai as his rightful wife. The reality check being that both of them live and survive in two different worlds. A shared life is a difficult idea. What about their marriage? What about their emotions? What about love?

The prompt that inspired me to write -

"Khayaal, Lafz, Teri Khusboo, Betaab Khalish ...
Namm Aakhein Khamosh Labb Aur Yeh Geeli Baarish ..."

- ATIF KHAN

I really hope you enjoy the read.

~~~

Her ideals, morals and beliefs were ridiculed to ashes of her mother's corpse. Life was no less than a roller coaster of reality checks for her. Be it being sold by her Not-So-Trustworthy relatives, being abducted by goons and then escape a rape attempt, lose her mother to cancer and most importantly get married. Yes! A dream of many young girls was becoming a nightmare for her. Living a life as Mrs. Omkara Singh Oberoi was not easy as a momentary task forget survival.

She had known Omkara for over a month when he visited Bareilly and started working there. She came to know that he is the ultimate of whatever an ideal gentleman can mean. She respected his regard, admired his art but had forced herself into not feeling or falling for him. Realizing how different their worlds were. The undeniable love of any affluent man for an innocent country girl suited only in Mills & Boons, she always explained to herself but destiny was kind to sever her notions.

She gathered the courage and escaped Kali's men when her friend Richa found her with the help of cops. The only reason of Richa's desperation to find and take Gauri home was her dying mother who breathed her last before Gauri could step into her house. Not a single tear dared to escape her eye seeing the death bed. For the ruined soul, physical pain awaited. Some goons had entered her house to forage her and  take advantage. While she managed to escape from a small kitchen window. Her best friend fell prey.

She was aimlessly running in the streets of Bareilly when he caught hold to support her . Not letting her fall on the ground. He could feel how broken she was, painful in condition of mind and body. Without thinking for even a moment he hid her behind him to beat the black and blue out of all the goons. They dared to threaten her life, to save which he swayed her off the ground to ritually marry her walking around pious fire. Blessing her with his own blood. She did not want to believe what he had done. Her life changed drastically because of his impulse, to save her.

The Oberoi Mansion seemed to her like a film set, aesthetic and striking. She was feeling really Out-Of-Place but it was her newly wedded husband who was eager and excited to introduce her to his family after all even she was family now. When the Oberoi clan met Gauri, they hated her thinking how she trapped Omkara into marriage. Somewhere in a corner of her heart she knew this could happen but Om was furious with his family. The way he accepted and supported his wife. She was overwhelmed with unknown emotions.

Dadi was angry with Om having fixed another alliance for him; Jahnvi thought of her to be a gold digger just like Svetlana. Pinky was vocal about how Gauri was a possible part of the harlot business and Tej tried offering her money to leave Oberoi's as soon as possible. She was labelled to be a small town attention seeker.