Chapter 1

Hanging on to the Swinging Boat for dear life, Lily felt her grip tighten at the feeling of weightlessness and felt herself getting nauseous. Grabbing onto the black and white sleeve next to her, the girls cries went unheard as the man continued cackling while shooting at anything that moved in the distance.

"H-hey dude!" She squeaked. "Don't cha' think it'll be better to be on the ground shooting than here..?!"

Niragi, after shooting another tiger in between the eyes turned to her and with a crazed glint in his eyes shot the controls responsible for the ride.

The boat went even faster.

Her screams was heard for miles.

-

----

This has to be one of the worse Mondays ever.

Ignoring the pain from lying on the streets of Japan, Lilly looked around the place. One would think that there would be people everywhere in the daylight but there wasn't a single soul in sight.

She checked the crumpled map again.

Yep, it was read correctly.

Humming, the girl shoved it into her worn bag and sat on one of the many benches in the park and weighed out her options.

[]Look for help and pray for the best that you find someone who can help you.

[]Stay put because this situation is literally a horror movie waiting to happen.

...

[X]Stay put because this situation is literally a horror movie waiting to happen.

She laid on the bench.

...

She got up.

[X]Stay put because this situation is literally a horror movie waiting to happen.

[X]Look for help and pray for the best that you find someone who can help you.

She left.