BeAcH

It was a beautiful day outside, birds were singing, sounds of water slashing and laughter faintly heard and all seemed peaceful in the world. 

What a bit fat lie in her opinion, maybe going out on her own terms would have been better than this.

Bruised and tied up, Lily pretended to be unconscious but still felt the burning stare of all those in the room. Her eye twitched the sounds of foots steps approaching and felt cool metal pressing against the side of her head while her palms began to sweat and tremble.

"It's not working you know," A male voice explained in amusement, "We all know your awake."

Obviously not understanding a lick of Japanese, this flew over the girls head.

The man with long wavy hair that would make any woman jealous waited and a moment or two passed before he made eye contact with his long time friend and sighed. Aguni nodded his head towards the man behind Lily and Niragi felt a feral grin creep onto his lips.

-Did I call Sokka before? Lily was actrally puting herself to sleep at this rate. I might need to schedule another therapy session...!

"OUCH, YOU FREAKING BITCH!!!" 

Niragi blinked at the language with his two fingers still pinching into the soft tissue of the girl's inner arm.

He added more force and her yelps grew louder.

"I'm awake, IM AWAKE-PLEASE STOP THAT FREAKING HURTS!!!"

"Hmmm..." Mira watched the abuse with interest. "A foreigner." 

"Hey, hey, hey-" Finally getting his fill of others despair Niragi stopped his pinching assult and looked the girl up and down.

Not to see if she was cute or not but to see how much damage he left on her. 

Because he was the driver.  

Who hit her with the car.

FUCK.

"Welcome to the Beach!" Takeru cut in, arms wide and grinning ear to ear, "Here you can drink, take drugs and have all of the sex you could ever want, We have the all of the answers here at the Beach- this Utopia! "

"..."

Lily gave the man the most deadpan stare that she could muster and the man almost deflated as if feeling like a failed car sales man. 

"...Tough luck on any games if she can't even understand it," Muttered Keiichi and Ann couldn't help but agree. 

Lily got the general idea of what Hatter was trying to say due to watching something similar through a TV screen but at this rate the girl was grateful that she couldn't understand jack shit.