Dancing Queen

⚠️ : Naughtiness but not yet NSFW. Also there is a YouTube video. I recommend you watch it ❤️ Enjoy xx

"So where exactly are you taking me ?" asked Rose getting all excited.

"Well it's Friday Night,and we're downtown so I'll let you have one guess." you reply with a chuckle.

"DANCING !" exclaimed Rose with a slightly worried look on her face.

"Don't worry love,you needn't dance if you don't want to but I sure as hell am"

"I'm gonna need a drink." says Rose with a giggle.

"You're gonna need several,think you can keep up?" you challange her.

"Make no mistake,I might be old,I might be a washout but I know how to drink,I'm Irish remember."

"I'm very glad to hear that Ms.Weil but stop calling yourself a washout and even worse old ! You're gorgeous and tonight you leave that Rose behind."  you exclaim rather triumphantly.

Rose didn't reply but she didn't have to. You could see her reflection staring back at you in utter shock.

You get to the club and make your way inside. The two of you are immediately overwhelmed by the heat radiating from inside. The smell of cigarettes,sweat and perfume hung in the air and attacked your nostrils.

"Good lord,there are woman dancing on tables!" exclaimed Rose while following you to the bar.

"Just watch out,the woman here are known for their enchanting way of dancing,you might just fall in love."

"Fat change of that happening." Rose mumbles.

"If you won't then I certainly will." you say in a flirtatious voice.

Rose looks at you shocked before taking a seat at the bar.

"We will have two dry martinis and four vodka shots please." you say to the bartender who had made his way over towards you.

You didn't miss his eyes latching onto Rose,you followed his gaze and noticed she had removed her blazer and was adjusting her blouse. Her cleavage is what caught the attention of the bartender and now yours as well.

'woah' you thought to yourself before averting your gaze before she realized you were staring.

"Did I just hear you order vodka shots y/n"

"Why yes you did,is there a problem ?"

"Not at all,I'm more of a tequila person myself but whatever works for you."

"Oh I see my bad,I'll ask him to bring four tequila shots as well then."

Rose's eyes shot open and you laugh at her frightened expression.

( three dry martinis,4 vodka shots and 4 tequila shots later)

"You know I'm starting to see what you meant with their enchanting way of dancing." says Rose blushing, was she blushing or was it just the heat mixed with the alcahol ?