Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~Myung P.O.V.~~~~~~~

After minutes of being in a van with my new parents, we arrive at our new home and it's a big apartment building. So a condo? I don't know, I don't know buildings. The camera crew is already here and we set up to do the ending of the episode, "Unfortunately, this concludes the first episode of "Hello Kid"," Chanyeol announces.

"Dang it. This was too short," Luhan whines and pretends to be sad.

"We will have more episodes. Don't worry," BaekHyun comforts and pats Luhan's back.

"Yay!" Luhan starts running around with Xiumin trying to chase him.

"Anyway, stay tuned for more episodes!" Suho signs off the show and the cameras stop recording us.

"Alright, that will be the first episode. We will edit and do other things. It will air in a a week or two. Your suitcases should be in the place," The director says and leaves with everyone working with him. We thank the crew as they leave.

"I want to go and sleep!" I start to whine. I haven't been able to get sleep since my idiot sister plays music at full volume at night. She doesn't even get scolded by grandpa! I wish she did...

"Me too," Kris says and we walk into the apartment building.

"Where is our house?" Lay asks.

"It's on the third floor. I have a key and I think there are other ones in there," Suho says. All of us go into an elevator, that surprisingly fits all fourteen of us. We arrive on the floor and file out of the elevator into a hallway next to a door. Suho opens the door, revealing a really big living room that has different hallways connecting to different rooms.

In the living room, there are many suitcases. There's over thirty of them here, well, there are fourteen people here.

"Alright! Everyone find their rooms! They have name tags on the doors!" Suho suddenly yells and everyone starts walking throughout the dorm. It takes a few minutes but everyone found their rooms.

I open the door with my name on it and inside is a tan colored room with a dark wooden desk, a dresser, bed, and nightstand. I put my suitcases and backpack next to the dresser and throw myself on my bed so I can get the one thing I need right now-sleep.

~~~~~~~~Xun P.O.V.~~~~~~~~

I walk around my room and leave my suitcases in there before leaving my room. I walk back out into the living room with my earbuds in. I turn on "She's A Monster" by Got7 and sit down on the couch. I love this song, it's absolutely amazing.

Everyone starts doing their own thing and Lay announces that he is going grocery shopping, "Can I go with you?" I ask him and he nods his head. After a few minutes, Lay, D.O., BaekHyun, and Chanyeol all decided to go food shopping.

"Onwards!" Chanyeol marches towards the elevator while D.O. drags him back.

"You didn't even put your shoes on." D.O. comments and puts his own shoes on.

"So, who has money?" BaekHyun clasps his hands together.

"Did you forget your wallet, again?" D.O. asks while we walk out of the dorm and into the elevator, "Maybe," BaekHyun hangs his head in shame while I watch D.O. sigh.

"I have some money," I mention and fish some out of my pocket.

"You don't need to pay. We got it," Lay says and the elevator doors open again. I nod my head in response. We walk outside of the building and there are fans, LOTS of fans.