✮ How You Met ✮

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

• SCENARIO DESCRIPTION •
In this scenario you| [Y|N] will encounter your love interest

[Half-a$$ed this chapter - So it may suck]

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Valt Aoi

You were hungry and spotted the Aoi Bakery. Being spotted by the shop keeper were led inside by the delightful smell of freshly baked goods. You saw a warm bun shaped as a Beyblade and grasped it.

You ask the boy managing the cashier counter "How much for this bun?"

The boy lifts his head and says in a childish voice " That there is Beybread! The most delicious type of bread in the world! And.. for a beautiful girl like you. It's for free!"

You gushed. " Wow! Thank you so much! My name is (y/n) by the way. What's yours?"

The boy gave a cheeky grin " My name's Valt Aoi"

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Shu Kurenai

You were jogging around Beigoma Academy until you stumble apon a Bey Stadium. You picked up your bey from within your pocket and started to practice your Beyblading skills until you hear someone clearing their throat.

"Bend your knees so you get a faster launch to gain the middle of the stadium faster than an opponent " the stranger said.

You do as the stranger says and surprisingly, he was right.

"Wow, thank you!" You said turning around to take a look at the stranger.

The stranger was the most handsome person you have ever seen.

You stuttered " M- my n-name is (y/n)" You thought to yourself  'Why did I have to stutter! I never stutter'

After your mental argument was over the red eyed man said " My name is Shu. Shu Kurenai"

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Rantaro Kiyama

You were at the candy store and saw the oh-so-delicious sweets. Then, your eyes set apon a jumbo bag of lolipops. Just as you were going to grasp the bag a giant hand approached on top of yours.

"Um.. Can I help you?" You said, slightly annoyed. You turned around and say a well built boy sucking on a lollipop.

" Sorry miss girl, but these lollipops are mine" says the boy.

"My name is (y/n)! Not Miss Girl!" You said angered.

"Well I'm Rantaro Kiyama and I don't care" says the boy who walks out of the sweets shop with a jumbo bag of lollipops.

'What a Jerk' you thought to yourself

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·