᯽ Checking Up On My Readers ᯽

This is literally what me and my brother were doing all day --->

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Hey guys. Thanks for a additional 100+ reads in 8 hours, also thanks for 1K reads so far. Also, I shall be adding more characters during the week so make sure you go back onto previous chapters if you would like to see them. I'm also working on some more chapters.

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

I just finished watching all the episodes in the whole Beyblade Burst Series, and I'm deadass on the verge of crying [not really]. It is so heartwarming on how they all grew up.

Like seriously, in Turbo the episode where Kit grew up and went to Beigoma Academy to show Aiger around and there was the picture of the OG Beigoma Bey Club members was seriously the start of my crippling sadness that I finished the Beyblade Burst Series.

I'm almost done Surge but I already know the ending. So like- aheh. ANYWAY. I'm just going to keep rewatching the episodes because at this point I despise all other shows.

DONT GET ME STARTED WITH THE THEME SONGS.

Me and my brother are constantly singing the Original Beyblade Burst, Evolution, Turbo, Rise, and Surge theme songs all day. All of a sudden I found out I could apparently ✨sing✨

Anyway only one of my friends only know I watch anime, and I'm going to keep it that way. Especially because I'm fucking obsessed at this point.

[Edit] It's the next day now, and I'm pretty much over it. But I'm still rewatching my fav episodes and me and my brother have been singing Beyblade Burst Theme Songs all day

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Also, feel free to request some scenarios because I know some people like to do stuff like that.

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·