🍋🍋🍋

This is a requested Bakugo, Kirishima, Sero, Todoroki, and Kaminari x Sub! Reader. And yes this is smut...

This also includes: female pronouns, aged up characters (just leaving UA), quirk use,
which I'm adding a slight bondage kink  due to Sero's quirk.
If you don't like it, don't read it  :)

I'm trying to get more requests too, so go ahead and request!

Hope you enjoy!
__________

It was difficult for the female to understand how she ended up in a room with five of her friends, ass naked, getting ready to fuck. They were all at a graduation party after completing their three years in UA. Time passes when she is talking to the five males. That's all she really got out of it. Everything that is going on now is still not understandable to her.

Her thoughts were interupted by the feeling of something freezing on her nipple, causing the female to let out a surprised moan. Todoroki rubbed his finger that was covered with ice, he then pinched the perky bud between his fingers. He then used his other hand, ice covering his fingertips as he ran his hand over her upper body.
"I think she likes it~" Kirishima said as he saw her reactions to Todoroki's ice while he was kissing her neck. Denki went down to Y/n's lower region, running a teasing finger over her slit. This causing the female to shudder at the feeling.
"I don't know about you guys but I think she would be pretty hot with her hands tied together." The other four males nodded in agreement.
"What do you think Y/n?" Sero asked the helpless looking female.
"Do whatever you want." She said, a little hint of shyness in her tone as she spoke. Sero then used his quirk to tape her wrists together. All the boys went back to doing their own thing to the female. The female felt a burning sensation on her shoulder that felt slightly painful, realizing it was Bakugo's hand that was giving her the slight burns, Bakugo made sure it was enough to not injure her . Denki put the tip of finger on her clit, sending a small bolt through it. This sensation caused the female to jump slightly as she groaned from the pleasure it gave her. He kept doing this after a couple of seconds of rubbing her sensitive pearl. Sero's fingers sneakily entered the female's entrance, him and Denki both working on her pussy.

Bakugo had Y/n facing him, Todoroki was behind her. Bakugo entered her from the front while Todoroki entered her from behind. The female made a small cry since it was painful. They waited for her to adjust while Kirishima planted sweet kisses on her cheek. The two males started thrusting into her when she finally adjusted. Sero was next to Denki on Y/n's side, as Kirishima was on the opposite side. Y/n's hands wrapped around Sero's and Kirishima's members, while Denki got to place his member inside of her mouth. Todoroki continued to use his ice on the female, his hands ran across her neck, chest and tummy as he fucked her from behind. Bakugo had his hands on her hips, while he thrusted up into her pussy. So much was going on at once as Y/n would take Denki's cock out of her mouth to give Kirishima's some attention. She gave quick licks on his tip, her hand pumping his shaft before turning to Sero to give the same quick treatment. She then went back to Denki's. Bakugo and Todoroki both picked up the pace, causing the female to moan as her mouth was wrapped around Denki's member. The vibrations from her mouth gave Denki more pleasure. The males kept doing this for a while. Kirishima and Sero both came on Y/n's hands, some getting on her arm. Bakugo and Todoroki came inside her after, Denki came into her mouth. They were all a panting mess.
"That was so good." Y/n huffed.
"Hell yeah it was." Kirishima replied. The others nodded in agreement as they all continued to catch their breath.