Hawks x Reader

535 Words

The reader has Female
(she/her) pronouns
I'm also taking requests!!!

The room was warm and cozy compared to the cold winter air outside. Y/n got off work about a couple of hours before her boyfriend did. Hawks was a busy guy since he is a pro hero, so he was gone a lot. The female let out a sigh as she dropped her phone on the bed she laid on, her getting bored of scrolling through random posts on social media. She decided to make dinner, she made a lot more than usual even though she was pretty sure Hawks would have stopped to get himself something to eat while on duty. The female hummed a song as she cooked, the smell of ingredients she prepared filled the air which caused her mouth to water slightly. After she finished making (f/f), she dished herself a plate/bowl and walked to the table to set it down to eat.

------

After finishing her meal, her feeling satisfied, she decided to get ready for bed since it was late. She kept the lamp on which only lightened the room dimly. The bed felt empty to her as usual, only for her to wake up with her boyfriend cuddled next to her asleep. Y/n looked forward to seeing his face in the morning. She almost fell asleep until she heard the front door open and shut. Footsteps can be heard coming up the stairs, then down to the room. The door was ajar as Hawks pushed it the rest of the way open.
"Are you still awake babybird?" He asked since she moved around on the bed. The female hummed tiredly in response.
"I almost fell asleep. How was work?" She asked groggily.
"The usual. Nothing too major happened." He replied. Y/n nodded in response.
"I'm going to take a shower, I'll be back." The male said as he grabbed himself a pair of nightclothes and walked into the bathroom. Hawks soon returned, wearing his pajama pants without a shirt which was comfortable for him. He climbed into bed, wrapping his arms around Y/n. He pulled her into his chest, she blushed slightly feeling his toned abdomen against her.
"I'm off for a couple of days." Hawks said after some minutes of silence. This caused the female to perk up. She looked up at him. His golden eyes met her (e/c) ones.
"Really?" She asked.
"Yup." He smiled down at her.
"I can finally spend plenty of time with you, so we will be having a long day tomorrow." Hawks said.
"Wow. For once you have more than one day off, and finally your time off is also mine. Shocking" The female said with a smile.
"We better get rested up for tomorrow." Hawks said. The female nodded her head. Hawks planted his face into the crook of her neck, Y/n doing the same. She was able to look at his vermilion wings as she felt her eyes getting heavy once again.
"I love you babybird." Hawks said into her neck.
"I love you too Keigo." She replied with a smile. She was overly excited about what would come the next day, being able to finally have proper time with the hero.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 16, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

MHA Oneshots and Lemonsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें