💟Vinnie Hacker Catch-Up💟

Contact names
Vinnie- Rare Breed🙄❤️
Y/n- L/n❤️👑

Who your related to
Your Michaels little sister- Your younger then Michael by a year and he was alway overprotective. He definitely does not approve since Vinnie is his best friend and he knows your gonna get a lot of hate. Nobody in the house knows about your relationship aside from Michael and he promises to keep the secret but doesn't agree to you guys dating.

PDA Level

0/10- he wants to be romantic with you in public but can't because your relationship is secret. You guys won't even stand next to each just so they can be extra careful.

Jealous Scale

7/10- He usually doesn't get jealous only when you post something that he thinks inappropriate. He does have people that he gets jealous easily if your around such as
Kio
Jordan
Quinton
Sebastien
Y/n 100/10- Vinnie not the type to cheat and you know that it's just annoying seeing all the girls saying inappropriate things about him and how everyone ships him with Nailea and she's your best friend.

Who likes you

Sebastien. You guys met while doing a YouTube video with Larray. Him and Vinnie are friends and doesn't know you guys are dating. Constantly flirts with you even though you shut him down every time. Vinnie hates the fact that he can't say that your his girlfriend.

Breakup

You guys haven't broken up since you've started dating. Your relationship is a lot more stable and healthy off social media.

Hey! Okay soooo I said this in my A/N but I know people don't read them sooo I'm recreating an old story I made in the past and I don't know wether I should make it
Quinton X reader
Vinnie X reader or
Jaden X reader

Pleaseeee helppp me pick on pleaseee