🤍Who are you related to🖤

Bryce Hall-  You're Thomas's little sister. Thomas hated you guys dating at first because he didn't trust Bryce he thought Bryce was either gonna leave you for Addison or was only using for clout. Thomas slowly excepted your relationship and is happy for you.

Josh Richards- Charli and Dixies sister. They don't mind you dating Josh they're just scared Nessa is gonna start some kinda beef with you.

Blake Gray- You're an only child

Noah Beck- You're Alex Warrens younger sister. He likes you guys together and always uses your relationship for content. He actually got you guys together. On one of his videos where he makes famous tiktokers kiss on his channel he made you two do it. Noah asked you out a day after the kiss.

Quinton Griggs- You're Avani's little sister. She likes you guys together. She makes you and Quinton go on double dates with her and Anthony.

Kio Cyr- You're James Charles little sister. He ships you guys together so hard. He makes you invite Kio over to have a game night. He also has you and Kio go on his channel for makeup videos a lot.

Anthony Reeves- You're Griffins little sister. He doesn't know that you guys are dating yet..

Jaden Hossler- You're Anthony little sister. He thinks you guys are cute together and loves how much you support Jaden on his music.

Tayler Holder- You're Bryce's little sister. You live in the Sway house. Bryce doesn't mind your relationship he just hates when you guys show any kind of affection to each other in front of him.

Ryland Storm- You're Calvin's little sister. Even though you're Calvin's sister you two are nothing alike. Calvin very over protective of you but accepts your relationship with Ryland even though he never shows it.

Nick Austin- You're Ryland's twin sister. Nick and you flirted a lot before you guys started going out and acted like a couple so it didn't feel weird when he found out you guys are dating he knows you and Nick love each other and he's very accepting of the relationship.

Chase Hudson- You're Amelie sister. She doesn't really trust Chase but accepts your relationship because she knows you're very happy in your relationship.

Griffin Johnson- You're Addison's little sister. She adores your relationship and always makes you guys do tiktoks with her.