19 - Date with Daniel.

.
.
.
QUICK HEADS UP! THIS CHAPTER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CURRENT TIMELINE. THIS IS THE DATE WITH DANIEL I FORGOT TO ADD IN.

ENJOYYY <33
.
.
.

Big Daniel

Hey [Y/n]! So we're good on getting ice cream?

You

Yeah sure 👍

I'll be there in 15 :)

Big Daniel

Okay see you then ! 👋

I smile to myself as i get dressed to go on a Date with Daniel. We kinda still owed each other since i won at the festival against my own sister.

Damn, something always has to include her, its incredible how she can't just mind her own damn business.

Anyways, i was able to exchange numbers with Daniel, and in the end we chose to get some ice cream at a near by stand, then go to a park for a walk. Nothing too big that for sure but i like it, cause we get more time to talk and not be distracted by most things that happen around us.

Daniel is sweet, which is one reason why i'm looking foward to this date.

I look at myself in the mirror and nod approvingly.

I'm wearing some skinny ripped jeans and a dark blue crop top, and a black leather jacket to match. My shoes are all black and lastly, i grab my black wallet embedded with small jewels on the side.

I had recently cut the tips of my hair, so it looked a bit shorter than usual, but all i did was brush it and done. I'm lazy like that so... eh.

I eat a fruit before grabbing Kavik by the leash and heading out.

Kavik was really excited for some reason. But i let him be he's almost always like that.

After a little walk it took me about 10 minutes to get to the stand. Well, 10+ minutes cause of Kavik's extra... stops.

I stand by the waiting to see if i can spot Daniel.

"Dang... where is he....? Should i text him?" I ask Kavik, knowing he won't answer me.

I shrug and take out my phone. While i'm looking down a hand goes over my phone and brings it down.

"Hey, I'm here." A guy laughs.

I look up and see Daniel's wide smile. Did i mention his smile was adorable? Well, his smile is adorable.

He was wearing a white shirt with a blue and white jacket on top. He wore black ripped jeans and black shoes to finish off his outfit.

I smile at him. "You look nice." He turns his face away as a blush rises up to his cheeks.

"T-thanks. You look... beautiful." He says, finally meeting my eyes.

My cheeks flush a little bit at the sudden compliment as we walk to the stand together and get some ice cream.

We talk about a lot of things.

Childhood memories, funny fails, horrible school memories, embarassing moments. We just couldnt stop talking. There was was just something about Daniel that made me not want to stop talking with him. The conversation kept flowing until we got to a nearby bench in front of a lake.

"So, speaking of family, how's yours?" Daniel asks me. Though i wish he didnt.

I look down and sigh deeply, and he kinda gets the message.