31 - Money-Maker pt 2.

***CONTINUATION***

Later, Daniel walked outside and meet up with the Burn Knuckles. They were doing some dodge training and Jace invited Daniel to join. They all knew very well that he was dead drunk, all except Vasco. The tiring training was held up so they could head to the lunch room.  They all walked there together and everyone felt both amazed and intimidated by the Burn Knuckles and Daniel. 

Daniel didn't make it too far because he was quickly caught by the dean, who swiftly identified the smell of alcohol and who carried the smell. He grabbed Daniel by his ear, sighing. 

"Whew...Alcohol smell....So you've some to clear your hangover? State your name and Dept." 

"Daniel Park, Fashion Dept." Daniel quickly admitted. The dean glared. "You must've drank heavily! You reek of the smell." 

"No. I just drank 2 cups." Daniel said, stumbling slightly. The dean smiled, menacingly. "Yeah, right. Lying right to my face. You punk. Alright where was it? The park? A friend's house?" He asked. 

"No it wasn't at a friend's. I actually can't recall.... where i drank." Daniel hiccuped. "Punk. Are you kiddin me? Give me a straight answer." The dean glared. 

"No...i really don't know of the place... Oh! Right....the business card." Daniel reached into his back pocket, getting the business car he was given by his former boss. The students in the lunch room stared at them waiting to see what would happen. And were he had really drank.

"Mhm....let's see....Rain...bow...? Wait..." The dean's eye widened in realization. He had seen this name somewhere! "An ESCORT SERVICE???" 

All the students gasped as did the dean. Daniel, just stuck his hands in his pockets, not giving a single shit on what had been going on. The dean began to ask him who had given the card to him. Daniel just mentioned The Madam, but nothing further. The dean just knowing where this kid had gone to to drink was just completely speechless. 

"YOU! COME TO MY OFFICE AFTER SCHOOL! YOU'RE MESSING WITH ME." The dean started to sweat. This kid couldn't have gone to an Escort Bar. He had to know the truth. 

After the dean made his way back out of the lunch room, Daniel saw a fast jab flying towards his face. He quickly reacted, dodging the jab, that belonged to Vasco. 

Daniel's nose bled, as he was not able to dodge the jab completely. Vasco said in a low voice. "You drank...? I'm disappointed. To straighten you out...I'm going to beat you." Vasco held his arms up in his signature body stance, ready to face his drunken friend. 

Daniel was caught off-guard again, seeing that hid friend's jab only grazed his nose, and had already cause the spurt of blood.  Daniel smirked. "Vasco...did you just hit me?"

Vasco didn't say another word. All he did was quickly throw a right jab towards Daniel. Daniel dodged easily, turning towards the way of the punch, going left he stuck out his elbow, aiming at Vasco's face. But Vasco quickly ducked out of the way, while blocking his rib cage. 

Vasco glared. "Now its on." He tightened his fist and punched upwards aiming Daniel's chin but as Daniel was barely able to dodge this punch, it grazed his nose again causing blood to gush out of his nose again. Such power! The next attack was Daniel's and he did a Brazilian Kick, changing the direction of the kick in mid air, almost tricking Vasco, but he quickly blocked it. They were evenly matched. And Jace wanted to cut in but there was no way to do so. Suddenly, they both threw separate attacks but were blocked completely by sophomore Cho Ma. He became friends with Y/n during the festival. Which explained why she was behind him. 

"That's enough. Get along alright?" Cho said, hanging on top of Vasco and Daniel's shoulders, separating them from each other. 

"If you two keep on fighting it'll bother the seniors and we don't want that, alright?" Cho Ma got off of them, turning his back away from the freshmen, revealing Y/n right behind him. Cho Ma placed a hand on her shoulder, leaning down to kiss her cheek. Once he did so he thanked her.