Part 1

*Y/N POV*
Your press tour was ending in a week, you were excited to be home but you were sad because you didn't want it to end. You were in Australia right now and in a couple days you were heading to London. It was early in the morning and you were taking a warm shower, taking a warm shower in the morning was probably one of your favorite things to do because it was just so soothing to you. After that you made tea and got dressed in comfortable clothes then left, you had makeup artist and stylist there so you didn't have to do anything. After having your makeup being done you chose an outfit and met up with Robert and Elizabeth.
Y/n: "Hey guys"
RDJ/Elizabeth: "Hey!" You gave them both hugs before asking how their morning was.
Robert: "Well mine was great, and now I get to hang out with you guys all day." He playfully nudged you and you laughed.
Y/n: "What about you liz?"
Elizabeth: "Oh I had great morning, I got a great amount of sleep and I am ready to GO." You and Robert looked at each other and started bursting out laughing.
Y/n: "how many coffees have you had?"
Elizabeth: "1?... ok 3... and they were all black with sugar." We just chuckled and shook my head.
You were at your first interview, it was just you for the first one and it was going great.
Interviewer: "So Y/n, were you a Marvel fan before you got this opportunity?"
Y/n: "Oh absolutely! Are you kidding? I was a fanatic!" We laughed.
Interviewer: "So what's your favorite movie?"
Y/n: "ooh thats too hard to choose... I LOVED Iron Man and Captain America when I was younger, but right now probably Spider-man."
Interviewer: "oooh interesting.. so how do you like Tom Holland playing Spider-man?"
Y/n: "Oh I think its great! He seems like such an amazing person and he fits the role perfectly. If you go back to the comics.. I imagine someone like Tom."
Interviewer: "Now what what makes him seem like such an amazing person?" You chuckled because you secretly had a crush on him.
Y/n: "He just seems like the most down to earth guy and all of the charity work he does with hospitals.. its- its something I really, really, really, respect in someone...
You were starting to get a little choked up because you couldn't imagine what those kids go through everyday.
Y/n: "who takes time out of their life, to put on probably one of the most uncomfortable outfits ever *you both laugh* and make a kids day, year or maybe even their LIFE. Its something that amazes me every day..."
Interviewer: "wow.. "
Y/n: "and I can say this because he's never gonna see it, hopefully. It also helps that he's really cute and handsome" You both laugh.
Interviewer: "Well thank you so much for your time and I hope you have an amazing time here in Australia."
Y/n: "Of coarse, and thank you!"
The rest of the day went great, you went back to your hotel room and took a nap before you went to dinner with everyone. You got changed and did your makeup and wore a cute but casual outfit.
Y/n: "So how was everyones first day here?"
Elizabeth: "It was great! Actually had a great time, what about you Robert?"
Robert: "Oh yeah it was great! People are really nice here." We all laughed.
Dinner was great and you got to the hotel room, changed into your pajamas, took your makeup off and slumped yourself onto your bed. After watching a little bit go TV while being on your phone you went to bed.

*NEXT MORNING*
You woke up and checked your phone, you went to Insta and checked your tagged post and then you saw what you were being tagged in...
Y/n: "Oh mY GoD."
___________________________________________
Hey Everyone!! This isn't edited but I just wanted to post something so you guys can get the gist of what this story is kind of about.
Also it's currently in a script format which I would like to change :)