Baby Born

hey long time no update :3 well im updating today I hope you guys enjoy :)

............................................................

"Come on Karen push" I urge her as she tighten her grip on my hand.

"Kellin shut the fuck up!!!! im push as hard as I fucken can!" She yelled at me.

I rolled my eyes at her,I know its just her hormones talking but remind why the hell I slept with her again? was it her looks I mean she was cute but that's about it,her world revolved around getting what she wanted just by showing some cleavage.

"Mr.Quinn congratulations your a father" The nurse said extending the little baby towards me.

I reach over and cradled my baby.

"Wh...what is it?" A tired, sweaty out of breath Karen asked.

"Its a boy" I smiled lightly.

She smiled lightly, tilting her head back. Poor girl she looks so exhausted.

"KAREN!!! AM I LATE?!?!" A tall familiar face ran in.

"A...Austin?" She said as her jaw flew open.

"Austin, the Austin?" I questioned.

He turned and waved "Yo"

"What are you doing here?" Karen asked.

"Im here to tell Kellin the baby is mine" he started at me.

"yours?" I said looking at the sleeping babyboy.

"Austin the baby isn't yours" Karen spoke.

"Yeah huh!!! remember it was the day before you slept with kellin... I didn't use protection.... and yeah" he looked at the baby cradled in my arms "I got you pregnant."

"Oh my... Kellin... he's right. I forgot I was so drunk when we... im so sorry" She said covering her face with her hands.

I handed Austin his baby.

"Hey its alright" I laughed "I wasn't quite ready to be a dad yet anyway" I smiled. "Congratulations bro" I patted Austins shoulder.

I watched him as he looked at his babyboy with glimmering eyes,I could see the joy in them.

"Kellin... can I ask you a favor?" Austin spoke.

He finally gave Karen the baby as we both walked out of her room.

"What's up?"

"I know its to much to ask and all but as you know im touring still I wont be done til next month, I was wondering if you can watch the baby and Karen for me til I finish touring"

"Dude don't sweat it!" I laughed "ill watch over them both"

"Thanks bro"

"So what are you gonna name him?"

"I don't know? hold on" we walked back into Karen's room.

I waited for a couple minutes then we walked back out.

"We are naming him Todd" He smiled big.

"Seriously??"

"Ha ha no we are naming him Zack" He laughed.

"Cool"

We stood there awkwardly

"Umm... ima head back to my hotel, catch up with you later okie?" I waved bye as I walked my way out of the hospital.

............................................................

"Emily hang on baby" I heard kellins voice.