The Sky Under The Sea

Hey just wanna spread some love to all my fans<3

(●♡∀♡))ヾ☆*。

Enjoy this chapter :)

..............................................

Emily's P.O.V

I stood there for awhile,I didn't know if I should jump or not,I sat down on the ledge. Kellin's voice repeated those hurtful words in my head over and over again it caused my heart to ache. Why do I have to fall so hard for him?

"Kellin...." I sighed.

I layed back on the roof legs still dangling over. I looked up at the sky watching the stars shine bright.

"Mom...Dad, I miss you guys" I whispered as tears fell down my cheeks.

They were the only people who actually cared about me, and they weren't here anymore. There's only one way to join them.

I stood up over the edge again.I looked at the lights shinning,it'll be quick. Then ill be with mom and dad again. I slowly raised my right foot over the empty space in front of me.

"EMILY!! NO!!" someone yelled

I felt someone push me away from the edge. I was so angry why would they stop me! why didn't they just let me jump!?

"GET OFF OF ME!" I growled.

I was beyond pissed my teeth were showing and I could feel my eyes change color.

"S...sorry"

As the person got off of me I realized who the brown hair Guy was.

"Vic?" I simply said losing all maddness.

"We've been looking for you" He smiled nervously.

"We?"

"Yeah everyone...yes kellin too"

Hearing his name sent daggers to my heart,is it gonna be this hard to get over the fact that we can't be together?

I turned away from Vic

"Tell them im fine"

I had no plans on going back,not yet anyways.

"He really loves you, ya know...you should give him a chance to explain,any Guy would be crazy to just let you slip through their fingers...your beautiful Emily. Come back with me"Vic said taking hold of my hand.

I looked at him shocked that he! Vic Fuentes! was holding my hand! I pulled my hand away from his.

I was bursting in tears "He walked away from me! He said nothing can stop him from loving me...yet he doesn't want to be with me!He didn't tell me why he just sped off with no word." I cried

I looked down at my hands and noticed they were shaking. Just talking about what had happened made me feel so weak,so this is how its feels to be broken heart, to love someone and not have them love you back.

"He doesnt love me Vic,No one will"

"oh Emily don't cry hun" Vic said pulling me into a hug.

"You have no idea how hurt I am Vic" I cried in his shoulder.

"Its alright babygirl" He ran his fingers through my hair."Let it all out,im here for you"

And that's exactly what I did,I went to my knees and cried in Vic's arms. I cried for my parents death,cried about Derek abusing me,cried about feeding from that lady,and cried about being broken hearted. All Vic did was hold me in his arms,he told me everything will be fine.