three

mr

mr. saxobeat
"Mr. Saxobeat"

"ARE you guys ready?" Hange asked.

Next to them was Levi, while Eren and Armin were walking side by side behind them.

"I'm so fucking excited right now," Eren said, a grin on his face, his green eyes shining in anticipation.

He'd been waiting for this day for months – he even had a countdown on his phone. He'd fallen in love with Anonymous a few months after they'd began releasing music. Now, for the first time, he was going to see them live.

He'd won a single ticket through a raffle sponsored by his University. After winning the first one, he'd bought three more. Originally, he was going to give Armin one ticket and offer Mikasa the last two, but she'd already made reservations to go on vacation with Sasha.

Not that he minded Levi and Hange tagging along. To him, they were like older siblings, especially since he didn't get along well with his older half-brother.

"Waiting for this concert made the months go by so slow," Armin muttered.

He was excited to see Anonymous play, though he wasn't as big of a fan as Eren was. In all honesty, he was happier to see Eren excited than to be at the concert.

The group of four was currently walking towards the entrance of the amphitheater after they had all driven up in Levi's car.

Levi was putting up a stoic front, but inside, his heart was racing, and his thoughts were running rampant. He knew it was a large amphitheater, and he didn't know where they'd be sitting, but even thinking about being seen by one of the four members, especially Ares, made his hands tremble in anticipation. Though, as to avoid Hange seeing his nervousness, he stuffed his hands in his pant pockets, remaining silent.

After they got into the venue, Levi stopped walking, making Eren bump into his back.

"What'd you stop for?" Eren questioned, nervous that Levi would get mad at him for running into his back.

"Levi, we need to get there before shitty people take our seats," Hange commented, poking a finger into his side.

Ignoring Hange, Levi turned around, facing Eren and Armin. With his same nonchalant face on, he motioned his hand downwards, hoping Eren would get the hint.

Luckily, he did, leaning down slightly with a confused glance on his face. In slight fear, he glanced over at Armin, who looked away, not offering any help if Eren was about to be punished by Levi.

Though, instead of a smack as Eren was anticipating, Levi placed his hand on Eren's hair and ruffled it, looking away from him as he began to speak.

"I'll treat you to dinner. Wherever you feel like going in return for the tickets you got."