•shattered•

A/N Hey guys! This is my first fanfiction and I'm more of a panster so bear with me as I write through this miraculous fanfic. I hope you like it :D

Oh and also the name of this fanfic is inspired by a song by our queen Olivia🙄🔫

                                                                   -------

--Marinette's pov--

I slammed my door and sighed. Another day to win Adrien's heart? Nope, just quite the opposite. Tikki rubs my cheek gently as I groan in frustration and recall exactly what happened.

"Girl, now's your chance to go out there and admit your feelings for Adrien!" Alya squealed. I look at her, discontent.

"Alya, you know how hard-" She shushes me with a finger to my mouth. I groan and turn around to face, him. 

Adrien looks at me and waves, without his usual smile. Odd, I think, but I wave back and screech. Adrien looked at me. ME! His emerald-green eyes stared at my face as I did his lips, and-

"Marinette? Hello?! Go up to your crush and just do it!" Alya cheered me on. I looked into her eyes and told her no with mine. Please, I implored. I'll mess up, and then Adrien will make fun of me, and I would be the laughingstock of the school, and I wouldn't get into a good college, and everyone will hate me forever! I look back at Alya and give up to the strict mom side of her.

I walk up to Adrien, slowly, and prepare myself for what I'm going to say. At the same time, guess who walks in? (You guessed it,) Lie-la leisurely strolls across the classroom when she spots Adrien.

"Oh Adribaby, how are you? I missed you so much!" I grit my teeth as Lielatrash walks up to Adrien to hug him. I scoff. Adrien would never so as touch that piece of trash. But what I witness next makes me want to throw up.

liladrien moment warning I'm sorry✋🏻**

Adrien hugs Liela back. I steady myself using Alya's shoulder as she glances at me, worried. 

"I missed you too honey." Adrien smiled gently at her. I let out a "WHAT?" then slam my hand over my mouth. All my blood rushes up to my head as I process what my crush just said. Are they...dating? 

"Marinette, do you have a problem?" Adrien asks in his influenced stern voice. "If you do, kindly step out of the classroom." I hold back tears welling up as I reply, "Adrien, please... don't do this to yourself you deserve better..." At that moment, I realized Adrien deserved someone even better than me. Someone who has blonde hair, blue eyes, is full of kindness, and has a great taste in fashion. I'm really not any better than Liela.

"Are you saying my girlfriend is not up to your standard? Lila is tons better than you. She's prettier and happier than you could ever be. Anyway, I don't give a damn about what you think so please, go away." *insert pic of adrien •praying• but in a rude manner* 

I bite my lip and slowly back away, shattered on the inside. This isn't the Adrien I used to know. This can't be. Tears slide down my cheek as Alya tries to comfort me, but I run away and into the bathroom. I slide down the wall and sob quietly. I never thought Adrien could wound me this hard; Liela has taken control over his brain somehow! Or maybe, just maybe, Adrien really meant it with all his heart.

                                                                   -------

A/N Ok so that's it for the first chapter! It's 622 words in total, sorry it's short. Let me know how it was and if I should continue. Bug out!