Tune behind the wall. ch1

Dream is 18, he lives in Florida and plays the piano

George is 18, he lives in Florida and plays the piano.

Sapnap is 18, he lives in Florida, is Dreams roommate and plays the guitar.

(And the ages are ofc changed to fit the story yk lol) [also ignore the video]
______________________________________

No ones pov:

Dream is walking down the hallway to his locker. Dream reaches for his key and opens the locker, he takes his backpack out of the locker and closes it. Dream walks to the front gates of the school.

Dreams pov:

I'm walking to my locker to get my backpack, after I got my backpack I walk to the school's gates. I walk to my apartment, after i've arrived at my apartments front door, I put my key in the key hole.

-clink-

I walk inside and place my backpack besides my piano, I sit down on my chair.

I hear Sapnap yell: "Hey, welcome home!! I made spaghetti whit sauce! It should be on the kitchen counter."

I yell: "Okay!"

No ones pov:

Dream starts to hear music, not just regular music but it's played by a piano. Dream listened very closely and realized it's a song that he knows.

Dream puts his ear against the wall. All he can think is him playing the song too, he didn't just want to disturb his neighbor.

As he still listens to the music he does his homework. After a while he was done whit his homework.

Dream takes a little pastel yellow note and whites: "Hello, I heard you play the piano, I would like to request a song. The song I want to request is  [song name] at 4PM".

Dream yells "Be right back!" At Sapnap. He puts on his shoes and puts the small yellow note on his neighbors door.

Dream goes back inside and goes in the kitchen. There he sees Sapnap looking at his phone he was probably scrolling through twitter.

Dream says: "Don't mind if I start playing the piano"

Sapnap replies: "Mk"

Dream grabs a bowl and takes his food to the microwave, he waits until the food is done heating up. Dream takes his bowl of spaghetti and goes to his room. Dream places the food on his table and eats while scrolling through twitter. After Dream was fone eating he stands up and goes to the kitchen. He places his bowl in the dishwasher. Dream walks back to his room and goes to change to a grey t-shirt and sweatpants.

               ___The next morning __

Dream wakes up and goes to the kitchen to make some cereal, he pours the cereal and then the milk. Dream eats the cereal in the kitchen because he was too lazy and didn't have the energy to walk to his room. After Dream finishes eating, he goes to his room and there he starts up his pc and puts his password in. Then he starts up minecraft and goes to play bedwars.

            Time skip to afternoon               

Dream is scrolling through twitter and looks at the clock

                              3.40 pm

Dreams pov:

Oh shit I forgot the time

I came running to my room and then I heard the same exact song I requested.

______________________________________

Muahahaaa Cliff hanger. kinda

Anyways yeah

Eat water and drink food( T_T)\(^-^ )