Yellow note. ch2

New characters!!!

Karl lives in Florida, is 18, is roommates whit Quackity and George he also plays the guitar.

Quackity lives in Florida, is 18, is roommates whit Karl and George, he also plays the guitar 

______________________________________

Georges pov:

I was walking back to my dorm of three people until I saw a yellow note on my door. The note said:"Hello, I heard you play the piano, I would like to request a song. The song I want to request is  [song name] at 4PM".
I wonder who left this note, I walked inside of my dorm and saw Karl and Quackity talking. I said: "Hey!" Karl and Quackity said:"Hey George!"
I walk inside my room whit my backpack on one of my shoulder.
I walk up to my bed and placed my backpack beside my night stand. I jump on my bed and start scrolling through twitter. Again there was drama going on like always. Then I started to fade to sleep

______________________________________
              The Next Morning
______________________________________

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Oh, good that it's saturday. I sigh to myself. I check my phone and see a notification that says: "Dream has posted a new video! 2h ago"
I sigh and go watch the video, hm a manhunt, seems fun! I hop on my computer and start minecraft I text Karl and Quackity on discord:"wanna do a manhunt video in Minecraft?"
I quickly get a message from Quackity saying:"and where did you get that idea from?"  I quickly reply:"I saw it on a dream video!!!" I hope to get an answer soon but instead of waiting I go in Hypixle to play bedwars. After a while I see a special name on the leader board ... Dream. I walk over to him and do the normal greeting, crouch, crouch, punch. Dream does the same back. After playing and chatting for a bit.

I say:Hey:D"

Dream says :"Helloo" back

I say while being excited:"Could I add you on discord?"

Dream replied:"sure! My tag is ______#----"

I add him on discord.

"Dream added you back!"

                   Nobodys pov:

George opened discord and sent the first message:"Hey :D"

Dream quickly replied back to George saying:"Heyy do you have a YouTube channel?"

George hesitately replied:"ehe yea the name is GeorgeNotFound"

Dream replied back saying:"we should make a youtube video together"

-Dream and George talked for about 20 minutes-

George ended the conversation whit:"sure! I'm gonna get off for tonight"

George closes his pc.

George walks in the kitchen and see Karl tickling Quackity. Karl was giggling at Quackity, he stood up and started walking to the direction of the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" Karl asked while laughing at Quackity.

"Yeah, i'll be back in a few minutes" Quackity replied and closed the door.

"I hope Karl can play the guitar whit me today" Quackity was thinking to him self.

Quackity came back and sat on the couch. Quackity asked Karl:"Do you know who our neighbors are?"

"I have no idea, but I would want to find out" Karl smiled at Quackity.

"Maybe we should go talk to them" Quackity said wondering still about his neighbors.

"One of them plays the guitar, I heard them play the other day" Karl said while being excited.

"We could play the guitar together whit our neighbor" Quackity said.

"That would be cool" Karl hugged Quackity.

"Yea" Quackity smiled and leaned back.

George a water bottle and goes back to his room, he sits on his chair that was besides his pc. George grabs his phone and looks at the time.

It was almost  4PM...

George quickly walked to his piano and waited until it was 4PM...

He started playing the requested song and he started hearing the someone else play the same song as he was.

George thought it was really cool so he started playing louder and his neighbor did too. After the song ended  George stood up and got and started writing on a blue note. paper thing idk

"Your rlly good at playing the piano, wanna meet up some time?"

George walked to his neighbors door and there he saw some tall person whit dirty blond hair and he was in a green hoodie, he was holding a yellow stick note.

"Uh, hello?" Said the tall dirty blond haired boy

"Hi..."George replied

"Well I gotta go, bye..." The tall dirty blond haired boy said

George quickly sticked the note on his neighbors door and left.

Well that was acward...

______________________________________

Next chapter is just gonna be boring lmao

Fr pls help-

And ty for 17 reads!!1!1!1

words:782