[𝟛] 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞, 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝗼𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞, 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝗼𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 �...

"Father forgive me for I am a sinner."

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Waltz music played in an empty ballroom, they spun around and danced across the whole floor.

The two [Hair Color] haired twins were only four years old when they learned how to dance in their family ballroom.

She was always the better one of the two at dancing and offered to teach her brother how to waltz.

"1 2 3, 1 2 3, 1 2 3," Anastasia sang out as the two of them moved to the music.

They spun around and moved according to Anastasia's directions. It was fun, shown by the rare smile [Y.Name] had and the wide grin on Anastasia's face.

Their hands were intertwined as [Y.Name] misstepped and accidentally stepped on her shoe. He mumbled out a sorry and stared down at the ground, mentally berating himself.

God, he was awful at this. How was he going to stand next to his father at the next gathering when he was supposed to dance?

[Y.Name] was aiming to be the heir, taking on all the troubles of his clan. So he can see the carefree smile on his sister's face as she lives a life beyond the shackles of the Jujutsu world.
That's why he couldn't afford to be imperfect.

"It's okay, I'll just step on you back!" She laughed, her voice melodic. Anastasia's grin only widened as she purposefully stepped on [Y.Name]'s foot with her heel.

[Y.Name] pretended to wince, knowing she'd get all pouty if he told her it didn't hurt in the slightest.

But being around Anastasia made him notice that he could be imperfect around her, even if it's just for a moment.

"Hey, brother..."

He hummed, looking back up from his feet to stare at Anastasia. Her eyes were bleeding, the liquid was a pitch black color that stained her scleras.